mmmm...now we have a 05 s/c mustang sheriff car

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yup. read it in a local forums i go to as well.

05 mustang with sheriff decal on side and small decal on bumper. supercharged as well.

no light bars and its stealthy as hell. sleeper for a cop too. i read its main goal is just get street racers.

quote from a person from the forums
anonymous said:
Ive seen a the mustang a few places.

Last week at night it was sitting at the turnaround on 590S across from the browncroft exit. Normally I will look for a trooper or sheriff car sitting there. That night I did look for him and I honestly could not see the car until I was on top of it. The sheriff had positioned the car facing oncoming (southbound)traffic. The only thing that gave him away was a slight glimmer off of the headlights. Whatever paint they are using doesn't reflect at all at night.
thats so unfair :(

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they run dodge chargers out here w/ the hemi

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, I dont understand how or why, but we do. Alot of people have been rolled by it and alot have been provoked to race by it. You catch him around once in a while. It's unmarked(obviously) only thing that sets it apart is the blue plates. All the other unmarked cars are black... It's like an Older M3 though... Square headlights, thick five spokes, etc. etc.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omaha is cracking down hardcore. Their #1 priority for 2006 is to crack down on "street racing" ... and sadly around here, if you're young and driving anything that's not a big ass heavy Cadillac and speed, they'll try to find a way to call it a street race.

They have a crotch rocket, an undercover EBP 2000 Si AND and undercover 2000 PY ITR. The chase vehicles are SS Camaro's and SRT8 Chargers.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Omaha is cracking down hardcore. Their #1 priority for 2006 is to crack down on "street racing" ... and sadly around here, if you're young and driving anything that's not a big ass heavy Cadillac and speed, they'll try to find a way to call it a street race.

They have a crotch rocket, an undercover EBP 2000 Si AND and undercover 2000 PY ITR. The chase vehicles are SS Camaro's and SRT8 Chargers.
yea illinois state police rocks a gsxr1000 :shock:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy hell wtf. this is all new news to me lol.

some1 should make U.S. "police getaway" videos like they did in stockholm with a turbo busa or something. id enjoy that

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We ain't got s**t... all Crown Vics

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We got like 3 Impala SS's unmarked rollin' around here in Brookfield

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fastest thing's we have around here are crown vics and impala SS's....but still fast enough to catch me

silvertuner98

Banned
fastest thing they have around here is a z06 vette.... also have the srt-8 chargers that looks ugly as f**k. they still wont catch half the cars they are going after in a straight line i promise that =) . they do have a 1998 prelude undercover that is kinda riced out as well.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With cops trying to catch us with faster cars like a supercharged mustang, I think that encourage us to run a higher boost.

Either that, or we can all get sheriff decal on our cars, they may get confuse.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure most 300hp crown vic squad cars, with officers who have had actual high speed pursuit training, can keep up with some slow fwd hondas around the turns, and in the straights ;)