moving to AZ

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so i may be moving to arizona for the next couple of months. ill be moving to tucson. whats the car scene like over there? are there even any CC members in AZ anymore? lol

why am i moving here again?? :???:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why u moving???
and i hear they have the best roads there..no potholes or nothing

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
why u moving???
and i hear they have the best roads there..no potholes or nothing
im moving because its cheaper to live out there, and the rents want me to run their motel... plus my cousins live out there so i can stay with them till i can get my own place

LatinEM1 said:
Not much in tucson...mostly here in Phoenix, ..checkout www.azhsquad.com there are some people in tucson...
sweet. good to know theres at least one CC'er in AZ :lol:

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
im moving because its cheaper to live out there, and the rents want me to run their motel... plus my cousins live out there so i can stay with them till i can get my own place

sweet. good to know theres at least one CC'er in AZ :lol:
Haha yeah...there's liike 3-5 CC'er's of Az...but im the only 1 that always here 8)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that little kid with the 4 door lives in tuscon ... but i cant remember the guys name

anyways if you are still out there next march we goin clubbin fo sho ... i come out there during spring break to go mtn biking.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh fo sho fo sho. i go clubbin all the time down there whenever i visit my cousins, ASU and UofA are the s**t!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet

cause everytiem i go to az i post in this section before i go and nobody ever responds.

bluferio

turbo ferio
5+ Year Member
born and raised in tucson nowi live in tempe az and it is a quite a bit better than tucson. although it is starting to blow up a little there.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shyt free motel rooms :woot:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd: ill hook you guys up. i just need to see if this is actually going to happen or not

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tucson has the best streets? HA, i wish, i live in tucson right now and i can say that there are some good streets, but the best street died recently, speedway. the scene in tucson was great when we could cruise speedway and hang out chill with friends and s**t, it was the thing to do. now the TPD shut it down, if they count you going down it 3 times they give you a ticket, if you caught parked at a restaurant or any other place standing by/in your car they paper arrest you. nothing to do in tucson but party

stolncreations

ooh.. it's aaaa gUrL
5+ Year Member
slowhatch said:
Tucson has the best streets? HA, i wish, i live in tucson right now and i can say that there are some good streets, but the best street died recently, speedway. the scene in tucson was great when we could cruise speedway and hang out chill with friends and s**t, it was the thing to do. now the TPD shut it down, if they count you going down it 3 times they give you a ticket, if you caught parked at a restaurant or any other place standing by/in your car they paper arrest you. nothing to do in tucson but party

I think the only “partying” Tucson see's, is when Phoenix people party it up while DRIVING THROUGH on the way to Cali.

Ha.. I'm just kidding. Tucson is cool… right :???:

Cruising in Prescott, Flagstaff and Camp Verde/Cottonwood is just about as played out as Tucson.
Central… At least my parents had fun!!
Mill WAS the best.
Scottsdale, ha... roll your window down in a Honda and you’re "Instagating a street race"....

I miss cruising!! :cry:

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t i live in glendale and party every weekend in tempe the roads in gelndale,avondale,and peoria are nice just paved so is the freeway all the way to school i love it out here except its dirty and melt when you get here you should hit me up i wouldnt mind meetng a fellow clubhouse member

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that sucks like hell! so basically you cant have a meet without a cop ruining it saying that we are meeting up to street race, then he'll hand us all tickets...

Shiznit said:
why am i moving here again?? :???:

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t have a meet and have the cops wait there lol f**k them then when the night's done telll see now die we street race Nooo that's cause we raced on the way here a*****e :rolf:

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we could have a meet at any of the sonics there are alwyas tons of people chillin at any given sonic at any given time