moving to AZ

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was f**k cruising Bell Rd. between 35th Ave. and 83rd Ave until the last 2 weekend, me and my buddy counted 53 cops clocking, 19 pullovers, and 5 impounds. No joke, scary s**t.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green ej8 said:
s**t i live in glendale and party every weekend in tempe the roads in gelndale,avondale,and peoria are nice just paved so is the freeway all the way to school i love it out here except its dirty and melt when you get here you should hit me up i wouldnt mind meetng a fellow clubhouse member
fo sho ... i really dont want to camp next to the freeway in Buckeye again

and we deff hittin up one of these

view from south mountain park

rest of the pics and the thread
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=52613

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so im here now and there aint s**t to do. thats probably because i know no one

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
first pj, now nittin.........

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
first pj, now nittin.........
you should have seen all the people that we left behind. damn i miss cali already and ive only been here for 2 hours. LOL

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ever talk to pj anymore?

he moved up here, and faded away :???:

no good

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i talk to pj like once a month or so. come to think of it the last time i talked to him was a while ago. but hes supposedly supposed to be visiting our hometown around spring break time. as for me, ill be back there like at least 1x per month

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
i talk to pj like once a month or so. come to think of it the last time i talked to him was a while ago. but hes supposedly supposed to be visiting our hometown around spring break time. as for me, ill be back there like at least 1x per month
well i'm glad to hear he's still kickin, sometimes i wonder about some of the old members and what they're upto

any luck getting "hooked up" in arizona?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im gonna be going to pima college and had to change the "lifestyle" :???:

so who wants to show me around? maybe have a mini meet or something

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro you moved . o well i should be going out there pretty soon i have friends that live down there

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So in what city are you? The meets are usually on sat's...

jet41989

stock...for now
5+ Year Member
oh cool, you moved to tucson, i live in sahuarita, jus about 20min south of tucson.... and lemme tell u, its alot worse than tucson, really boring. just a bunch of people with raised pickups and muscle cars

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im deff comin out there next spring break ... i just bought an 05 giant faith 3 so ill be SMASHIN on south mountain this time ... goin from 4" to 8" of travel.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jdmcivicsilver said:
damn bro you moved . o well i should be going out there pretty soon i have friends that live down there
its all good dude, ill be back to cali sometime mid december, and pretty much every month after that. so ill try to make some meets but we'll see

LatinEM1 said:
So in what city are you? The meets are usually on sat's...
im in tucson

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need to have a mother f**king meet, this az threads down nowadays.

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude the scene in Tucson is pretty slow now. TPD has really cracked down. I heard it was because a few months ago 3 people died b/c they were "street racing" but one was in a delivery truck and the other a pontiac so it's bs. Pheonix is the place to be. Did you end up going to Pima? Which one are you at? I go to the DV and west campus. They're ok i guess. Cali is much better!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i enrolled in pima yesterday, today im going to take the assesment tests, and then i have the orientation tomorrow. i dont know which campus ill be on till probably after orientation. lets get a meet together guys

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right on man. Have you hit up speedway at all? I never really head out there anymore, all i ever see are the same group of neons rolling around.

For pima, just stay away from the desert vista campus, it sucks and doesnt offer many classes, west and east are the places to be.