Mt. Diablo Meet - 6.12.05 - BBQ!!!

disxpnoi

5+ Year Member
PANGES said:
oh s**t, hahaha.. I might not have enough drinks for EVERYONE.... lol. I have a little car and a little wallet.
we'll bring something to...dont worry man..we aint like dat..

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW guys, just checked the weather and it looks like it's gonna be sunny!!! can't wait!

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PANGES said:
oh s**t, hahaha.. I might not have enough drinks for EVERYONE.... lol. I have a little car and a little wallet.
I'm planning on bringing extra stuff too...so I think we'll be good! =)

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the generosity everyone! we're gonna make this a great meet. i'll bring a tub of potato salad and hope that it's enough. for those counting, shoot for around 25 people perhaps? whoever is bringing utencils, please remember the forks ;)
and congrats to all our grads we have this summer!! (i'm one of them, actually, yippee! i walk on saturday)
can't wait to see everyone there. sorry to hear those who aren't going to be able to make it. 3 more days guys and gals!!

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
Yes congradulations to all the grads out there.... I also must add because of everyone asking about how much food to bring and whatnot.... YOU MUST REMEMBER IF YOU DONT BRING ANYTHING TO ADD TO THE BBQ YOU DONT GET TO EAT/DRINK ANY OF WHAT OTHERS BRING.... and that doesnt mean everone can bring forks and utencils and stuff like that... Put me down for bringing the condiments so far im thinking katsup, mustard, relish, and mayo... sounds good to everyone? anyone like me to add soemthing else to the list?

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
oh and it will be nice to see ya again alisha(sp?) im just gonna call ya cB for sort haha... havent seen you in dayz... oh and in case you dont know this is eric used to be civic_on_air

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait to see and meet all of u guys this sunday! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GRADS!

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic betty said:
for those counting, shoot for around 25 people perhaps? whoever is bringing utencils, please remember the forks ;)
I just went and got a huge bag of utensils, cups and napkins so it should be enough! =)

Is everything covered or do we still need stuff...cuz I can pick up some more if we need it! =)

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CUPS?!?!? lol, should I just get 2 liters???

JuliuSi

5+ Year Member
It looks like I am able to go on Sunday.

I'm new to clubcivic but i'm a regular from ClubSi southern california. My name is Julius. Just introducing myself :o)

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's up Julius. My name's Eugene. See u at the meet =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JuliuSi said:
It looks like I am able to go on Sunday.

I'm new to clubcivic but i'm a regular from ClubSi southern california. My name is Julius. Just introducing myself :o)
JULIUS!!! whats up my CSi brotha!!!!!!!!!!!

EM1 Crew REPPIN!! WHAT WHAT! :twisted:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can someone bring a bbq or someting? Or is there defenatly pits there? I dont think im able to stay long at all. Have a graduation party to go to around 3pm or so in sac... plus i need to pic up my other car then drive back to sac. Prolly be there for like an hour. Time constraints suck.

Also so everyone is aware, i said earlier that im only able to bring hot dogs instead of chicken. Just a heads up.

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Matt said:
Also so everyone is aware, i said earlier that im only able to bring hot dogs instead of chicken. Just a heads up.
So do you have everything for the hotdogs...if not let me know and I can pick some stuff up!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i know Eric is bringing the condements. Im not sure who is bringing the buns =)

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
I could grab the buns also if need be... is anyone bringing a bbq or hamburgers just checking so i know wether or not to get hamburgerbuns also

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O.Z Chi said:
Can I ride my bike up to the meet?
hell yea you better show up!

I got rid of the accord about a month ago and bought a 96 integra recently ... i aint bout to roof rack this one cause i dont trust em after the yakima came off my accord on the freeway, so imma get a hitch and a rack for like 2 bikes should be coo ... hopefully it doesnt scrape after i lower the car.

Santa cruz is out of commission right now i gotta put a new bottom bracket in it ... but the singlespeed is mobbin.