My 1993 Civic 441whp 296 ft lbs of torque at 9psi

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say spray can fmic black for stealthyness and loose the mesh. otherwise veryniceeee
BLACK FMIC is the dumbest thing ever... I mean yea it's cool for stealth... But Black absorbs heat, the point of a FMIC is to be cool and cool the air... Painting it black only heats the air going in and defeats the purpose....

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you UCCRacing,
and here are some new photos for you guys, also heycalvind if you would pay attention to the newer photos, then you would notice the mesh has been long gone.
thanks though

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gooluck man! I am towing my car to a buddys house that is a pro Welder and we are going to shave the bay and do it up! Looks like your doing the same! Good Luck man! =)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man... Once I actually start mine ill drop you a link so you can check it out! =) I want to do a Chase Bay Brake relocate with brake booster delete as well as a fuel line tuck... Damn pricey! But in the end will be SICK

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, i am doing it, but ive been hearing alot of mixed reviews from people not satisfied at all with chase here lately, idk still doing my research

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you hide everything... and have a problem. its going to be a pain in the ass to fix it. thats just my opinion. it would look neat. but if your car is a dd it should be easy to work on, or find out what is wrong with it.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HiPowerMtrsprts : Thanks alot that is most definitely what she was built for a SICK sleeper, i want to retune on 115octane, so i can turn the boost up a bit SAFELY and see what kind of race fuel numbers i will make

1FastEX1994: a name like that you have a beast of an EJ too right?? thanks for the props tho

for everyone else, here is some new photos for you, also purchased my brake kit from chase should be here in about a week or two keep your eyes posted for updated photos =)

how many dixie cups do you need to hold the bolts on a honda

new wheel, hub and qr

fuel rail pulled

injectors

intake mani

throttle body, wiring harness pulled

T.B

changing the oil line setup a bit, for better "organization"

black racing steering wheel, NEED A HORN BUTTON, any help???

re routing the engine harness

probably the best fuel rail on the market as of now

exhaust port

bye bye brake lines and booster hurrrrrry up chase

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and lotz, sorry i wasnt ignoring you on purpose thought your message was an old one, this car isnt honestly a daily driver, it is driven on the street ALOT, but not every single day, as it WILL not see ohio winter months, i have no wipers, so clearly i do not drive in the rain, and when im done it will be my "fun car" i have another project in line, just need to get funds organized and straightened out

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahh. ic. my civic sees more use in the winter than it does in the summer. i like to ride my little motorcycle in the summer, im hoping to upgrade that to a slightly larger one, and replace my suspendsion, and ignition systems. yours looks like its coming along pretty quick.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bro, when i get back in ohio we will have to meet up in the middle or something and cruise

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds like a plan. we should try to set up an ohio cruise in cbus or somewhere close to the center of OH.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea that would be dope, but i would just have to know a day, then try to attend, unless we do like a "annual thing" tthe following year i will be out of the army

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
an anual thing would be cool. but we can try to set a date for when you could make it.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
word, and between the guys working/going to slowmotion and the shop in cincy we should have a decent turn out, its just them franklin county po po HATE hondas, damnnnnn you talk about some bogus traffic violations in that area asswipes haha

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
weeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww got the intake painted and can we say FRESHHHHH

intake before paint and degreaser

holy hell brand new intake