My 1993 Civic 441whp 296 ft lbs of torque at 9psi

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, and your running what 20+ psi
nah, no one is but hurt, and i thought that was what you were asking but looks like your english isnt the best. "that fob at you at"
im at COB Adder right now, about to be bouncing back and forth from hunter adder and gary owen
taking photos for my batalion im a 13B but love photography so they are going to have me go stay at the other fobs my unit is at, and get some coverage on them
you on deploymetnt?

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
up for more parts coming in, the motor should be out within the next few days, starting on tucking the engine harness

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
getting ready to pull the turbo "setup"

draining the radiator, intercooler is gone

both wastegates

radiator and intercooler removed

turbo manifold, and turbo removed

vroooom PSHHHH

radiator and fan

front of radiator

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cracked turbo mani, AFI is going to make things right and replace/repair it, this was purchased when Jessie was running the shop, its now under new ownership, and we will soon find out the quality in workmanship in the new owner, and workers

downpipe

another view

hard to notice, but I now have 3 hairline cracks in my manifold the small screwdriver is to assit you in finding it

another

and yet another

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the process of pulling the motor, axle nuts are being a major PITA
photos asap
what do you guys think? go clean with the engine bay and keep it solid black, or something totally off the wall under the hood

civicvette

5+ Year Member
I take it you have another mode of transportation in the meantime.

how much time you think you've spent so far?

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civicvette=thank you sir
mymmeryloss=AFI said to send it to them, they will repair or replace it, they have already repaired it once, so i would feel safer if they replaced it, if they repair it, and i have more troubles down the road (fingers crossed that i do not) but its possible, then i will switch my turbo setup for a smaller turbo, and go with a different brand :( probably try out peekboost if AFI fails me again. plans, are getting it all repainted, and all of my interior done, if i wrote the parts list of new parts i would spend hours, so i will just be quick about it, racing seats harnesses, (roll cage in the future) harness bar for now, ex cluster to eliminate the giant tach and give it a more OEM look, wideband, volt gauge, nrg hub qr and lock, 320mm black racing wheel, rear window visor, window visors, full wire tuck, relocating the battery fuse box etc to the inside behind my dash, and just cleaning it up ALOT, polishing all the chrome parts under the hood, and repainting the block tranny alt. etc.
civicvette: I am currently deployed to iraq, so thanks to a good buddy of mine, and my dad the car is being worked on while i am gone. as far as time being put in it?? haha which motor setup, are you talking about the latest "working" photos??? the car has QUITE a history behind it, countless of hours, dollars, motors, blood sweat and tears have been put into this EJ

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha for damn sure, this thing will most likely NEVER be sold, simply because i will never get anywhere close to what i have in it, and because haha shes my baby

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock: paint looks sick. i hope mine looks that good when i get it repainted in a couple of years. looks like your making some pretty quick progress. will you have your dad and buddy put in the arp head studs while theyve got the engine out? or waiting until you get home?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool. hopefully i can get it painted next summer. did you just go with a normal glossy black?