My 1996 Honda Civic DX Transformed

Armoredinred

5+ Year Member
That is a really nice and clean car you have there. What i mostly like about it is you didnt destroy the essense of the body and the car you simply added to it. This car is somewhat of an inspiration for my car now and i thank you for posting. Has this car been in modifed magazine or sport compact car before in the readers rides section? cause i swear i have seen this car once before.

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy Crap dude! you are my inspiration! my civic looks just like the one in the first post, first pic. Steelies and all. this really gives me hope, thank you. Awesome ride man, simply awesome.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
Car looks great!!! I can't give you enough credit. If you were going to school for auto repair, this could be your final exam that you just got a perfect grade on.

igor_adz

hxrider98
5+ Year Member
wow, came a long way... it looked like a p.o.s in the begining but now it looks really nice

honda_mafia96

5+ Year Member
hey man luv the car. but i wantd to kno if u know wat prt number your neuspeed springs are because im sersiouly thinking bout goin with the same set up....thanks

egjdmh22a

5+ Year Member
your car look great and i respect all your hard work on the car, but why the ls swap??? why go through all that trouble to still have a slow car?

adio_67

5+ Year Member
Nice car man, really good job , im moving down to florida in july maybe ill see u around.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is he even still on here??? Car looks sick! Pics of the cluster and the rear lip? Updates?

QzFiNeST107

Is he even still on here??? Car looks sick! Pics of the cluster and the rear lip? Updates?
sup everyone i havent been on this site for a long while but im here to say that i am still here and i still do own my car but i made some changes to it i will post pictures of it in the future

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car went from nice, to freaking sexy! :thumbs up Keep it up!