My 1998 Hatch (alot of pictures)

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just put on my LCAs today after work. They look nice but i gotta take em off and polish them. Anyone got suggestions for polishing them and my muffler? Also will suspension from a 99 SI fit on a 98 hatch. Let me know asap.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post pics man.. hawaii rep!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car man

Drop it more, new rims and some ctr heads and tails and ur golden.

Loved Hawaii when I went with the fiance by the way, can't wait to go back

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still waiting for my girlfriend to give me the digital camera so i can take some pictures. And yes i want to drop it more the only thing is the ebay coilover sleeves make it so uncomfortable and the tires scrape. And yes im looking into getting rims after i buy my new coilovers. Any suggestions? I would love CTR heads and tail lights! they are so expensive so they will come after i fix the important things.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
can you show me the link toowhere you bought the bright white leds for you cluster,I really liked the blue not diggin the red on the face but the blue is sick ,I want to do the same to my ex cluster till i get my si one Do you have a diy or did you jsut buy leds and clip em right in

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey. I dont have a DIY. Dont buy LEDs off ebay. They are not bright and look like s**t. For some reason in the picture the white LEDs look blue. I just plugged in the new lights. Really simple. Let me know if you got any questions. I ca post pics also when i get the camera.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Hey. I dont have a DIY. Dont buy LEDs off ebay. They are not bright and look like s**t. For some reason in the picture the white LEDs look blue. I just plugged in the new lights. Really simple. Let me know if you got any questions. I ca post pics also when i get the camera.
I get you there but what,I want to know is what bulbs or what leds you replaced you factory ones with to get the cluster to light up that bright do you have a link to the website you bought them from >

Serge L

you werent talking to me but was curious on what you ment on 'tuck the engine bay' and i also was planning to paint my valve cover how would i do so? just leave it on and cover other stuff? and what kind of paint?

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea who is your guy that paints? you know how much he charges?

Im going to paint the valve cover soon. I dont know what color yet. I was thinking red but everyone does red. Any one got pictures of different valve covers colors.

Rims would be great for my car. I was thinking black with polished lip. Dont know how black on black will look. Anyone know how hyper black looks? I want something shiny but i dont think chrome matches on civics.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.
man this is a old tread lol.
nice to be back tho.
his name is jr everybody knows him