Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'ma hold off on engine bay shots lol soon though

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well got some paint online and matched the grill still gonna put a bit more clear on it. hopefully I'll have this ugly front done and gone soon...

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks, she's comin along slowly. I'm really sick of the front it's fkn ugly and the holes piss me off lol since the grill got painted I dunno I hate the front more being that its no where near finished, I was thinkin of posting pics of the other stuff I have picked up but I may just hold off for now... we'll see. there are going to be some good changes that will deffinately get her back on the right track.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: while painting the second bumper I ran out of the most important thing ... paint haha so I have some more on the way. It's going to be awhile but when it gets here and I get her all ready to go the fogs will go on and the lip will be matched as well. lets see how this goes.

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: while painting the second bumper I ran out of the most important thing ... paint haha so I have some more on the way. It's going to be awhile but when it gets here and I get her all ready to go the fogs will go on and the lip will be matched as well. lets see how this goes.
haha lol . that sucks!

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
got some good news for prices, just make that money so i can get this done. ill hit you up with the final word tomorrow.

the suspension is tokicos and ground control springs. if you can, spend the money for either koni yellows or KYB AGX shocks.

p.s. give me back that part of the drive way you took today HAHA

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love ur sedan, have one myself. What's the suspension set up on your car?
thanks man, I have ground control sleeves on tokico's until I pick up something else.

got some good news for prices, just make that money so i can get this done. ill hit you up with the final word tomorrow.

p.s. give me back that part of the drive way you took today HAHA
sounds good bro,

I'm pretty sure if you walk a little ways down the street you'll find a couple pieces that fell out when I left haha.... kind of like that clamp on the highway :rolf:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where'd you order the paint from? I've been trying to find some to paint match my s**t, but its like impossible...

Get that LS in there!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your car is scarily starting to look like mine. :scurred:

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where'd you order the paint from? I've been trying to find some to paint match my s**t, but its like impossible...

Get that LS in there!
I ordered my paint from automotivetouchup.com, and yeah planning on having the ls in before I.A. in July

Your car is scarily starting to look like mine. :scurred:
I don't think they ever looked that different to begin with lol

Very nice, good to see the bumper painted now, and what did you do with the old rims?
thnx, I've traded the other 2 sets of wheels I had off.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I ordered my paint from automotivetouchup.com, and yeah planning on having the ls in before I.A. in July
Thanks man, I've been looking everywhere to match my paint but nobody could do it. Best website ever!