My 2000 lx build..56k I'm sorry

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your old rims looked pretty nice, should have notified me about them

Ever have anything for sale you should PM me, aka parts that color match our cars.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your old rims looked pretty nice, should have notified me about them

Ever have anything for sale you should PM me, aka parts that color match our cars.
haha I'll let ya know man..

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car reminds me of my car before it got stolen, i had the same wheels you got on there

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car reminds me of my car before it got stolen, i had the same wheels you got on there
wait whoa dude! when did that happen? sorry to hear it man your car was clean.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looking good bro. Your car is coming along really nice!
I just ordered my paint for the lip and grille, should be here in a few days. You think 12 oz aerosol can is going to be enough?

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lip look sick, you should think about painting mirros/ side markers (whatever their called, things run along side of car, i'm a noob)

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good bro. Your car is coming along really nice!
I just ordered my paint for the lip and grille, should be here in a few days. You think 12 oz aerosol can is going to be enough?
thanks man, you should be ok.

Lip look sick, you should think about painting mirros/ side markers (whatever their called, things run along side of car, i'm a noob)
haha thanks. yeah sideskirts? lol I dunno yet I haven't decided if I wanna do the mirrors and all that... I still gotta black the window trim.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ ahh the similarities damn ... lol the new project will be nice though bro

still don't know if I'ma paint up my sideskirts moldings and mirrors like that...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Should of gone w/a Spoon lip Mat. Spoon lip on a 99-00 > Mugen on a 99-00. Can you get me a pic of the front end out in the sun? I wanna see how close the paint matches up!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member