My 2000 lx build..56k I'm sorry

briancivic00lx

5+ Year Member
cerasoli1188 where did you buy your front and rear bumper lips?

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good so far! Get replica mugen rear valences! Then paint it all!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you puttin those damn seats in man?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new cluster came while my ass was sleepin yesterday, I'll install it tonight when I get home from work. along with the amber climate control yeah!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you puttin those damn seats in man?
dunno yet man, soon soon. lol its dissapointing I know. :( ...I was thinking about waiting till I got a project car, and just put em in there not too sure yet.

Last edited:

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's come a long way. Looking better and better broski ! We need to get together for a shoot sometime

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definitely get the mugen rear spats...that would look sexy.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the cluster in last night with help from biglou :thumbs up

Last edited:

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got to admit...when i first saw it i was thinking this isnt going anywhere...but its looks pretty clean now...cant wait to see the new paint job!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn I never paid attention to this thread... Looks like it's coming along real nice man :thumbs up.

Is that really a 2.25 drop? I'm on Eibach Sportlines and they claim like 1.6-1.8 and my rears are tucking while yours are not.

And I can't wait to get wheels... They make such a HUGE difference...

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn I never paid attention to this thread... Looks like it's coming along real nice man :thumbs up.

Is that really a 2.25 drop? I'm on Eibach Sportlines and they claim like 1.6-1.8 and my rears are tucking while yours are not.

And I can't wait to get wheels... They make such a HUGE difference...
thanks man :thumbs up

I dunno what the drop is honestly, and it looked a hell of a lot lower on the steelies, but its all good I'm getting some ground controls.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn looking man keep us posted

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, did u paint the bumper and the lip yet? any new pics?
don't have em painted yet another week she goes in got the apt set up. also have the password fenders on now.

Bump.
Very nice, could you inform me where you ordered your spoiler from? I've got the same car as you, just a VP, same color to. Spoiler would look nice. Also maybe help me pick out some rims?

AIM is Flipskater079 if you want to talk through there.

EDIT: Also here's my thread: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=154185
hey man yeah I saw your car already nice :thumbs up I got lucky found my spoiler on ebay in the honda packaging already painted, so unfortunately your just going to have to keep searching the net keep a close eye out. if I see anything I'll let ya know. I'll hit ya up on aim, my sn is skatethis105

damn looking man keep us posted
thnx will do.

EDIT! I ditched my brides, I'm picking up some ep3 seats as soon as the person gets back to me yeah!

Last edited: