My 2001 Turbo Civic Pics

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
basoccer17 said:
nice.......im buying a stage 2 turbo kit for my 2001 civic.......did u put it on urself or take it to a shop?
I do all the work myself, (with the help of some other peeps of course). I have never taken my car to any shop. I AM a shop, sorta LOL. Just sellin stuff right now, but Im working my ass off to have a fully functional shop in tampa/brandon in the near future, and its gonna be kick ass.

And are you talking about SF's Stage 2 turbo kit??

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet car, i dont see many 7th gens that are actually fast most are showy, but yours is sick. i kinda like the wheels on it i guess, and your intercooler is sexy too, anyway nice car

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ExAre250 said:
super nice carr!
Ha Ha thanks alot man, Thats twice u gave me good compliments. Thats awesome.

TurboEG - Ill get ya a pic of the ls, but thats all that is really all thats done to it. WE been working on getting my car set, that the hatchy has fallin behind. But I must say - we did Turbo the 01 and swap the hatch in the same month. So I am pretty proud of that LOL. Thats a big accomplishment. The only other things that hacth has are KYB adjustable shocks, Integra rear disc conversion, 2.5 inch custom exhaust with stock muffler look-alike, B&M fuel pressure gauge, and Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. Outside is stock, except when we bought it the kid had it painted silver cause he got in a wreck. And you will notice the original blue paint, and you will also notice yellow paint. yes the ricer had it painted 3 times, and once was yellow. You can only sorta tell but on the pic of the strut tower, but that is the color it will be painted once all the body work is done. It looks really green there, but it really is mostly black with a green undertone in the light. its pretty sick, and itll have black wheels - yummy.

theres alot of body work that needs to be done to it, cause everything was messed up when we bought it. the kid was a total ricer and screwed everything up. so anyways heres a pic or two of the ls, and the halfway gutted interior lol. cant get pics of the rear discs cause we had to put the steelies from the 01 on there until we get either rotas or volk gramlights.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:to the boards................ :lol:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StreetLevelPerf said:
Thanks - Your car is SICK btw. YUMMMMMMMY :yummy:
:lol: :lol:

EM1_ProJect's car < --- :nod:
hey thanks...i just fixed my back bumper (you didnt get to see the damage, thank god) and i have oem fogs.....i've got some camshafts sitting in my room but im saving for all of my valvetrain stuff before i put that in. thanks for the compliment....

BUMP BUMP (dont wanna thread jack)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is some complicated piping, but it's sexy...

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
hey thanks...i just fixed my back bumper (you didnt get to see the damage, thank god) and i have oem fogs.....i've got some camshafts sitting in my room but im saving for all of my valvetrain stuff before i put that in. thanks for the compliment....

BUMP BUMP (dont wanna thread jack)

haha too late - sorta. I checked out the pics on ur cardomain page last night. Ill be looking forward to more picks =)

Night kids - thanks for the compliment. Now if YOUR car was turboed with a big ass FMIC THAT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL, and fast. I can only wait for the day to see that s**t! If you ever get the urge to buy a kit lemme know ill hook ya up (not the SF kit though, obviously) :lol: :lol:

ExAre - I know thats why I love it even more. Its pretty funny sometimes seein some guys faces when they see the FMIC in the rearview and they slow down to check it out and see that im a chic - they give the classic "Oh s**t" face everytime. hhahaha. Of course thats only a few guys that do that, but it makes me laugh.

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AEM EJ1tuner said:
That is some complicated piping, but it's sexy...
you aint kidding. had to bend a little of the frame back to get the pipes through, and then some of the pipes are touching and rub a little. Its not the best set up in the world, but it works. What can I say - that car was begging me for a turbo - so I went with it, lol.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StreetLevelPerf said:
Night kids - thanks for the compliment. Now if YOUR car was turboed with a big ass FMIC THAT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL, and fast. I can only wait for the day to see that s**t! If you ever get the urge to buy a kit lemme know ill hook ya up (not the SF kit though, obviously) :lol: :lol:
naw im planing on putting a k20 in my car, turbo isnt legal in cali.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StreetLevelPerf said:
you aint kidding. had to bend a little of the frame back to get the pipes through, and then some of the pipes are touching and rub a little. Its not the best set up in the world, but it works. What can I say - that car was begging me for a turbo - so I went with it, lol.
Yeah it was... I repeat... yeah it was...

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nightkids1 said:
naw im planing on putting a k20 in my car, turbo isnt legal in cali.
But how will you pass visual (smog)?

Anyway, nice car. I like everything except the rims. I think they're too big, IMO. Overall, it's one of the most respectable female modified cars I've seen - mostly because it's not riced out.

Last edited:

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
But how will you pass visual (smog)?

Anyway, nice car. I like everything except the rims. I think they're too big, IMO. Overall, it's one of the most respectable female modified cars I've seen - mostly because it's not riced out.
well thanks, like i said im ditchin these wheels and going with lightweight 16inch volk, probably powdercoated black, cause they only come gunmetal and silver i think. I have totally hated the wheels for a while now, but been so busy getting the performance aspect of it straight that it has fallen in the background. I will definately keep you guys updated with pics as soon as I get the wheels and finish with the custom turbo. I am hoping to have it done for august, but we shall see.

scrimp

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice,verry nice

=) your car is hot,about how long has all your work taken you?...i'm asking cuz-i've had my 00 civic for almost a year and still can't seem to make many mods...
anyway your car's hot.. =) =)