My 2001 Turbo Civic Pics

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If Cali only had more chicks like you. (Or maybe I just need to move?) Performance > looks.

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
scrimp said:
=) your car is hot,about how long has all your work taken you?...i'm asking cuz-i've had my 00 civic for almost a year and still can't seem to make many mods...
anyway your car's hot.. =) =)
well i got the car in june 2001, and i was still in college and couldnt really afford to spend money ont he car. So all that i could do was intake, exhaust, lowered iton nuespeed race springs, and short shifter. Once I was able to have more of a cash flow, is when I started trading parts out. Probably about Jan 2002 is when i got the JIC coilovers, and got the RH wheels. Then around June of last year is when I was able to afford the Turbo, the B18b1 swap into the hatch, and everything else. So I started out slow just cause I didnt have the money for it.

Dont worry about how long it will take you to mod it, just make sure you get the right mods the first time.

SlammedBlueEm2 - I hear what your saying. Its not just Cali that chics are like that - Its EVERYWHERE. I am somewhat of a rare breed I guess, but I think the trend is catching on tot he female side, hopefully. Ive seen a couple of chics around here that dont have JUST altezzas and a wing on their car lol. I wish there were more chics into the performance of their car - Its annoying trying to talk to people and they have no clue what a turbo is. My friend got in the car the other day, and when I let off the gas and the BOV went off, she looked so damned scared. She was like .. "WTF was THAT??" I was like..OMG get out of my car right now... LOL. Oh well - all I can do is try to teach them, and hopefully they will be into it as much as I am. :what:

Jkim81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9hatch04 said:
how much horsepower u getting out of that new civic with the turbo kit

Hvaent had her dynoed yet - but others that have roughly say around 180hp at 8psi. but i dont like to go off other peoples numbers ya know?

i got rid of the greddy profec b and went with a hallman mbc, and man do i like it waaaaay better. right before i sold the profec i had it running the best it has ever been, and that still doesnt compare witht he hallman. two thumbs up to cheap and easy hallman :thumbs up :thumbs up

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry i'm a bit late.. Port Orange is right next to Daytona Beach.

Titleist71

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya they wre selling the turbo kit....and it's in my house right now!!! HAHAHA Thanks Jeff and Jess...Can't wait to get it installed and let you know how it goes!!

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Titleist71 said:
ya they wre selling the turbo kit....and it's in my house right now!!! HAHAHA Thanks Jeff and Jess...Can't wait to get it installed and let you know how it goes!!

HA..NICE! Have fun with it - I know I certainly did :lol: I MISS IT!!!!!!!!! :( But thats alright, the next turbo setup is gonna be unbelieveable!! I cant wait to get it finished - Im so excited! Let us know how it runs when you get it installed!

Jess
www.StreetLevelPerformance.com

P.S. Sorry to hear about your house man, that sucks! Im glad we didnt get hit with Charley, it was aiming right for us until the last second! AHH!

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should thank you guys for the B+G coilovers I got over a week ago. ;) Thanks. Great service.

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
I should thank you guys for the B+G coilovers I got over a week ago. ;) Thanks. Great service.

Your very welcome! Thanks for the feedback. We strive for great customer service, so I am very happy to hear that you are happy! :D

Jess

StreetLevelPerf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polykarb said:
What kinda numbers are you pushing outta that thing?

Youll have to ask titleist if he gets it dynoed or goes to the track. i never went cause i never had it tuned to where i wanted it. plus i knew i was going custom so i didnt bother to put that much effort into it. My custom set up is gonna be ridiculous though, and ill definately put up some numbers.

Jess

punlieu82

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, just want to say it is a nice ride, by the way, where did u get that turbo kit? how much it is? because i want to get one for my 03 civic ex.

01jdmcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello

hey, very nice ride i was just wanting to know where you got that turbo kit from and about how much it cost ya for everything needed, cause i have a 01 ex and im wanting to put on a turbo