My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been debating whether or not getting myself a short shifter. Is it really that much better over stock?

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
subscribed as long as updates come regularly

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm here!

Everything is looking good!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a short shifter in my ek coupe and my bro has a stock shifter in his eg hatch and there is no way I'd go back to a stock shifter. I love the short crisp shifts.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome back to the Honda game br0. Where'd you get that EX from? I know of a few places that were selling mint civics just like that.

I'll be watching and posting enough, so don't worry ;)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my guess is a wink mirror
Read the posts and dont just look at the pictures duder i clearly bought a Broadway rear view mirror and stated that i did not like the wink mirrors, but nice guess

Welcome back to the Honda game br0. Where'd you get that EX from? I know of a few places that were selling mint civics just like that.

I'll be watching and posting enough, so don't worry ;)
I got it here locally in Grand Island, i paid $2000 cash Best $2000 i had spent ever on a car.

I have been in contact with Julio@Bisimoto and well guys they have me talked into boost. This build might get crazy fast.
However i will be getting parts soon i wont be boosting until atleast spring. :( i will be buying a fresh y8 swap just to clean up and boost. i want to have in a way 2 setups so when boost fails i can if needed easily swap back in the bone stock original motor and tranny. Lets hope i never have to fall back to the stock swap. anyways updates as they arrive again. trying to save for wheels so it will slow down a little.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't been in here since you got the new ride, it's looking very clean! Shifter upgrade is always nice, that was one of my most favorite upgrades when I owned a Civic. I really want to paint my daily black now, screw white :P

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haven't been in here since you got the new ride, it's looking very clean! Shifter upgrade is always nice, that was one of my most favorite upgrades when I owned a Civic. I really want to paint my daily black now, screw white :P
Way rather have this car in white so how about you paint yours white and we'll just meet in Ogallala Nebraska and trade! deal:word:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnit, i swear i've been considering sohc boost too. hahaha. Guess i'll have to one up you!!! :shock:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
save the SOHC i swear these motors are coming back! look at honda tuning lately. there has been 3 builds with boost with the D series...that and they are effin cheap

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just knowing that all the motors can be built to do the same thing is what kinda slaps me in the face. I think b/k/h2b's look sweet under the hood but its like you're paying for looks (if you're considering boost anyway)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thought about a mild N/A build but i just dont know how to do it and do it right.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**kin itch to mod this thing kills me...

looking for a stock RSX or 06-11 Si exhaust..