My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Get some smoked side markers ftmfw. Just playin'! Hurry up and get the ambers... you know it's your only choice.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get some smoked side markers ftmfw. Just playin'! Hurry up and get the ambers... you know it's your only choice.
Its a good point because ive considered doing the "VHT Nightshade spray job" to my tail lights a really light even coat.
On a side note. Going home this weekend first time in 6 weeks so ill have progress pictures hopefully!
Also...where can you buy those jumpstart prong things that go inside the engine bay. Might be relocating the battery

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Parts are flowing in. Holdin out on pics because i want a big update

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now look who's holding out!!!! hahah =)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well whoops!! it wouldnt be worth it to update it, they go together and it was my mistake of placing the order. I can tell you they are Legit OEM parts and im nervous to install the piece(s)!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR power folding mirrors?
Raybrig round fog lights?
OEM dash navigation from Gather's
hmmm....

reptlcal

Caillou
It looks like you have fogged over headlights. Pick up a some fine sandpaper and some buffing compound or a resteration kit and get them clean. Looks very nice.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hopefully have an impressive update for you all tonight! Pics and lots to talk about possibilities for you folks as well!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a Recap on my life right now!
I am currently a student at the community college here in Lincoln NE
I attend Southeast Community College-Lincoln and i am enrolled in the Welding Technology Program.
with that said I have the opportunity to lots and lots of things with metal. the possiblities are almost endless!
I was in class today and we are beginning the Tools and their uses portion of this program and its boring and basically is a class explaining each tool in detail and their proper uses. blah blah blah!
I got bored because i know this stuff and its common sense.
I began doodlinggg!!
Pictures!!!!!!

My first rough idea!!!

when i got home i went under the car and began measuring, this is what i came up with

measured out, drawn out, ready to be cut out!

Left side up close (driver side)

Right Side up close (Passenger side)

I dont have this all cut out yet because i need to be able to measure them again and enter them into the CNC Plasma Computer tomorrow at school.
What i basically am doing is creating the ASR brace but in my own personal design. I will enter the measurements into the computer and the CNC plasma will cut it out for me perfectly!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if this works out, i will pay you nicely to make me one