my 94 hatch

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Yea nasty tach haha get sir cluster looks very nice, if u wanna go cheap id go OEM like some HX wheels or... SI's
Ima try n get me some wheels soon too im dome with steelies n my black acura caps haha

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
update- bolt stripped on left rear coilover so i cannot remove unless i take off entire lower control arm, so this monday im hitting up u pull n pay and grabbing some ef hatch front steering knuckles and some 2dr rear control arms to match and install a bushing on the left coilover, also installed stock rear coils back on. so im riding hot rod style. =). also 25 bucks sounds good ill let ya kno but itll be awhile. and im just gonna buy some konigs. diffrent style, black, brone, gunmetal, idk well see when the money can actually talk lol. ugh so im pretty happy, but the fluctuating idle came back! im so pissed. all because i removed fogs and ecu is trying to adjust to the new power output...... never done, never satisfied. gotta love honda! the cars just panting from working out to much. =)

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
im looking for a cluster. umm does the cluster just simply plug in to everything that the stock one plugs into. like do i have to do any mods or wiring?

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
It should plug right in as long as its made for EG 's

Id google it or maybe someonevelse can verify or correct me

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thanks liking your build too, and i figured it would just plug in but since cx's dont have a tach i thought it wouldnt just plug in

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
trying to fix the rust but my dad wont bring it to his bodyshop guy at work and im getting pissed...... and im keeping it pretty simple just gonna get a mugen lip and carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber duckbill, maybe thinking about a carbon fiber roof overlay and trunk... any ideas. other than that im saving for an ex and swapping the d16z6 into the hatch.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
update- i have no tread left so does anyone know where i can get some cheap (lowest price) tires? i found some at walmart for like 40 or 50 bucks.... tire size- 170-75-r13 i believe

Last edited:

barrett

Registered VIP
cheap and racing tires generally don't go in the same sentence unless its saying "racing tires aren't cheap"... basically you get what you pay for. if you're on a budget then thats basically what you have to use is walmart tires. or look for rim and tire combos when purchasing rims. also, tirerack and some of those online stores are relatively cheaper, but not 50 a tire cheap. just my $0.02

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
as in cheap i mean low price. i dont even need racing tires thats just what its said was available in walmart and they were relatively cheap. obviously im just trying to get by and want to save for some lower control arms then rims and so forth but new tires are necessary because i screetch my tires turning with normal speed.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
update- just did the fast blinkers mod. very simple and easy just simply cut the middle(black) wire of ur turn signal and done.
all credit given to EG4door7o2 who has this diy in the how to's exterior section. other than that i just relocated the intake and made a cai box for the short ram. just saving now in order-
lower control arms, header, lip, duckbill, rims.......

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
just washed and cleaned the hatch inside and out, and its so clean now i cant even look at the hood without squinting its so bright and shiny. thanks to muigiars ulitmate wash and wax. holy crap this stuff works i definately recomend it

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
fixing rear coilovers tommorow!!!! and getting some oem control arms so i need to align which i know how to do but what would be recomended camber adjustments???

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
so today was so unsucessful i went on a rampage and hit my 110 limit in my d15b8 on i-4. i am at least happy this 8-valve can hit over 100, but still i have some bad news. my bolt is ceased in my left rear lca. so that means they must burn the bolt out and they also said that both my lca's are shot and that i have to get new ones..... i want new ones but i dont have money at the moment! so if anyone knows how i would wish to move my thread into the build section were it belongs cause at the moment theres no showing off this thing. any help appreciated

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
went racing saturday night and keep in mind i have a d15b8 and bald tires. and i was running 12's my best time was a 12.094 and rt .169 i had a great time and was only running a second slower than a mr2. also a second slower than a eclipse, and srt-4. so im happy, im working on getting the lcas and just basics. may be getting rims soon =)

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
yea lol. but its an 8valve and crappy michellins lol, not for long tho =).. im going to buy a eg sedan or ek sedan for daily and buildin the hatch for drag probably =) maybe autox

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Is it built in n e way? Cause i kno turbo setups that run 12's not sayin u didntrun 12's just curious