My 96 Civic LX Sedan

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t man. Im an old ass too. Didnt mean anything by it!
I know you didn't, it's all good, with age comes wisdom, I don't know how that applies to me but give it another 10 years to see if I get any smarter, lol!

kwiks93

I know you didn't, it's all good, with age comes wisdom, I don't know how that applies to me but give it another 10 years to see if I get any smarter, lol!
If thats the case I must be f***ing Einstein!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao:shock:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me and chris are like 16, we are playing with mini trucks. lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with mini trucks, I had a GMC Sonoma lowered with some deep dish aluminum 5 stars, snug top with the rear window gasket between the cab & bed, had a small block 350 in it, miss that truck.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, i feel like im forty! College wrestling f**ked me up!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t i feel like im 80, i have neuropathy in both feet, and carpal tunnel in both hands.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Getting tint on the Civic this morning, can't wait to see it finished, install the new battery stay.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still have much more to do but happy with it for the most part, I will install the visors soon, a lot of things will be on hold, my moms not doing very well & I need to take care of things for her but it doesn't look like she is getting better & the docs say she might not make it through the night but we will see.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well my mom has passed, I miss her so much, she was so unresponsive that she couldn't speak, I just wanted to hear her voice again, I love you mom, RIP. :(

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well my mom has passed, I miss her so much, she was so unresponsive that she couldn't speak, I just wanted to hear her voice again, I love you mom, RIP. :(
Sorry for your lost...no word i can say can make up for how your feeling but I'm truly sorry that you lost your mom:cry:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I said in the off topic thread, but I'm deeply sorry for your loss and hope you'll hold up well.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, it's really hard right now, still so hard to process but I know she is in no more pain, I love & miss her.