My 96 DX Hatch build (56k warning)

EK Eire

What a gem of a build I stumbled across today! Just read all 27 pages! Over an hour of browsing! Very impressive. Glad to see someone producing a truely stunning VSM Civic! I'm running a VSM 98 EJ9 and am just about to start into my build! 1st car so seriously excited! If I can even get something even remotely like yours I'd be well happy! Seriously, as people have been saying all along...inspiring =)

GL with whatever else happens

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of the generic parts are killing the overall greatness of this build. Bump up to some nicer stuff, and it'll shine. :beer:

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Correct me if I am wrong but you can adjust the timing at the dizzy a bit... I know we did on a 95 accord... Also get some Cam gears so you can adjust them as well... Car is still bad ass!

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
This is amazing. I can't wait to do my swap now. I'm totally gonna bother you if I run into problems lol. Great build man can't wait to see more.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man it's been a long time wow this has come a very long way I have just been very motivated by this build. congrats mans she's a work of art.