my 97 ex swapped B20b

Decipher

Registered VIP
Those wheels are pretty common lol rotas
Well nothing is going to be as uncommon as Mercedes Bens wheels on a civic... but you can't hold everyone to that standard. ;)

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice! Im on the fence with the eyelids?!? but yeah looking forward to some bay shots! Keep us posted!! And welcome to CC

jdm_b20

I think this car is perfect. ESPECIALLY the eyelids, just for the fact that no one can stand them.... and they look great on this model year. The new grille and new lip flow much better, great call. The wheels are nice too, not your run-of-the-mill rims that you see on every civic. Anyway, it's a great looking vehicle you've got there.
thanks man =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great. It's not THAT low. I'm not a fan of eye lids only because they don't flow. The eyelid sticks out further than the hood and fenders. Just doesn't flow well.

Take some bay shots :thumbs up.

jdm_b20

Looks great. It's not THAT low. I'm not a fan of eye lids only because they don't flow. The eyelid sticks out further than the hood and fenders. Just doesn't flow well.

Take some bay shots :thumbs up.
thanks JohnS , yea i know i can make it lower but we have alot of bumps thats the problem =). and about the eyelids you r right i will change it soon and ill try to post more pics..=)

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't get me wrong, car looks pretty decent, I'm just not big on the whole "moar low" fad. The car looks lower in the very first pic since the wheels are tucked.
It gets out of hand sometimes.

jdm_b20

Don't get me wrong, car looks pretty decent, I'm just not big on the whole "moar low" fad. The car looks lower in the very first pic since the wheels are tucked.
It gets out of hand sometimes.
oh ok no man that's ur opinion and i respect it, I accept any criticism of you, because its better for me to take experience and I will learn from my mistakes. =)

L3IX

honetsly i like the eyelids but its chose. but youve got your self a great lookin car!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man! Personally i like the eyelids. Usually i am not a fan. Even though fitment doesn't really look to be the best, I still like it :thumbs up