My 98 Civic EX coupe

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I'm glad to hear that you don't like the hood.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not too bad. those ac vents are bothering me though. haha

look for stockies if u can! lol

nates97coupe

thats a pretty nice civic. Once i get a job and some money ill do some stuff with mine. i got a 97 civic coupe ex 5spd, but im only 16, and get my license in about a month and a half.

d16y7 98 dx

d16y7 98 dx
ditch the hood. get a stock one. as for wheels theres a buncha honda wheels that look good. the gsr blades, hx rims, fat fives, si's...i got fat fives on mine

93Civicspeed

Lownslow your beautiful (yeah alittle late my bad) And I dont mind the hood, just alittle to show IMO, My car has the hood pins, not just for show but because my hood latch was all smashed to hell along with the mounting area, my body looks like hell on wheels (Pun lol) My engine is getting an over haul asap to a B20Vtec, the body will stay as is till the engine is all buttoned up and ill see if I feel like doing the body, but as the poster mention I to am alittle short on cash lol

torch_ind

I like the car!! I'm a big rim fan!! the hood I think what it is you need more to compliment it or go back to oem. if it was kited and big wing "rice" it would flow more

janedoe

Live Free!
5+ Year Member
Man your EK seems pretty clean. I would definitely recommend some rims and an OEM hood, and a new grille.

josh4892

thanks guys for all the input, even this was forever ago my car still sits the same :( but i am hopefully getting a stock hood for christmas :D lol