Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not bad. I like those wheels, but they're kinda hard to find locally :(

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I always liked that orange, and hey I've got some prokit springs here pm me if ya wanna know more, car looks good man I like it so far :thumbs up
EDIT: hey I wanna see another pic from the side full shot I want to know how it looks with that roof spoiler.

Last edited:

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always liked that orange, and hey I've got some prokit springs here pm me if ya wanna know more, car looks good man I like it so far :thumbs up
EDIT: hey I wanna see another pic from the side full shot I want to know how it looks with that roof spoiler.
I'll get another shot hopefully this afternoon. And post it up.

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not ricing it. The last thing I'm gonna do to this is get the whole car painted. I'm looking at the SIRs in the philippines color. It's the Passion orange.

Here's what it looks like:
hmmm...

do they have the same color/

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup. Those 2 are the same color. That's the stock Passion Orange for the SIRs in the Philippines.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's the Side views....

It's made out of the same material as the window visors. So, it's really not a spoiler. I think it's just another visor. LOL!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ that looks good man I was wondering what its made out of, was thinkin about getting one for myself looks good though :thumbs up

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to give everyone an update after a year of not updating..

Removed:
- Ebay Grill
- Ebay Type-R front lip
- Ebay window visors
- Ebay rear window spoiler/visor
- 60 series tires from the rims I got off an 04 Civic EX.

Added on:
- OEM Si Front Grill
- OEM Si Front lip
- OEM foglights
- OEM sedan trunk spoiler
- HondaAccess window visors
- JDM OEM manual folding side mirrors
- OEM Type-R shift boot
- OEM Type-R shift knob
- OEM Si climate control bulbs.
- 55 series Kumho Ecsta ASX tires
- Eibach pro-kit lowering springs

Here's the pictures:

moenia87honda

5+ Year Member
where did you get the red/clear tali lights.. everywhere i go they tell me that they dont make them for the 99 sedans... so where at?

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get the red/clear tali lights.. everywhere i go they tell me that they dont make them for the 99 sedans... so where at?
There's tons on ebay. You might even find some on craigslist. They're not OEM although I wish they did have OEM red/clears.

Since you're also in cali, you gotta change your blinker bulbs for the back. I got some very good amber bulbs. I think they're PIAA. Not really sure. It's been awhile since I got them. Gotta be careful also on the bulbs you get. If you get the wrong ones, your turn signal lights will blink alot faster than normal and could be annoying.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL @ the transition from fake parts to all OEM

That is one CLEAN 4 door EX... I like everything you did to it and it flows pretty well. Those 7th gen rims with 55's also look nice and add a subtle modified look.

Some sidemarkers would set that car on fire..

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL @ the transition from fake parts to all OEM

That is one CLEAN 4 door EX... I like everything you did to it and it flows pretty well. Those 7th gen rims with 55's also look nice and add a subtle modified look.

Some sidemarkers would set that car on fire..
Thanks man! I actually have 3-4 more things in mind for the exterior mods. One is the sidemarkers. Definitely the clear ones so they match the tail lights. Second would be some JDM thin side moldings. Third is optional, but I want to change my rims, here's what I had in mind:

They are from the 1st Gen Honda Fit Sport. And I'll also need some spacers since these rims have a 55mm offset.

Last would be the paint job as previously stated. But, probably not for a while. Maybe next year.