My 99' Si and 2000 Civic Sedan

i3clk

5+ Year Member
were you fanning out some fart that stuck to your seats or something? whats up with the fan? lol
Nah, this was at my bros house. He's a mechanic so he deals with all my car problems, the car had a cel and my speedo wasnt working so he was testing all the wiring, its Houston so it gets really hot and humid outside...Hence reason for the Fan?

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice pickup. Just swap the sedans wheels until you get some new rims.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims gotta go and good luck with the build. Advice, by quality parts the 1st time.

edit: just saw that f**ked wheel pic, get some forged wheels.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry bout the wheels but you needed new ones anyway. goodluck man

i3clk

5+ Year Member
Thnx for previous comments. Pics of how the car sits now and some new 15 inch rims that i got tonight.. What size tires do i need? Like xxx/xx/15. And i wanted to buy some red tuner lug nuts, what size will i need or could someone just give me a link to some decent ones. Again, phone pics, srry for any neck problems.

emerican

Registered VIP
Sucks about the way the other rims got trashed, but the ones you have now look much better IMO.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Get some lips, drop it another inch or so, and it'll be looking gooooooood.

i3clk

5+ Year Member
this post is old, sold the Si about 3 weeks ago. ive been having the 5.0 since Oct now.

emerican

Registered VIP
If he can afford the gas in the 5.0 then more power to him. He also has the best of both worlds since he still has the honda to mod on and be good on gas lol.