My awd Ferio Real and Registerd in Cali

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Super rare ferio. Awesome!
I've only seen another one of these besides this one and it was not registered and was for sale here on CC.
I would love to own one of these for sure. Rare collectors item.

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
also won 3rd place best Jdm in a show , small trophie but all good

Team integra meet norcal

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the video a lot.. super nice looking cars.. and sum nice butts on those chicks.

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
whooooohhwa! Hold on, a f**king RTSI!? That is just beautiful! one day i will have one, those cars are great!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
See if you could possibly swap out the rear diff ( the part in which the rear axles contect to in the center)..
LOL @ explaining what a rear differential is. thanks :thumbs up

I'd hire a f**king armed guard to watch that car everywhere I went. A car like that in cali, is a target w/o anyone knowing what RTSI is.

GL man, 2 very nice cars you own,
well almost no one here knew what it was.. so i doubt some random thief will think its anything other than an ex with stickers. he'll just get a nice surprise when he pops the hood

op, nice car. love it!

94civicd16z61

thats sooo sick! i always though it would be wicked to have, but never heard of.. damn japan and european market! all the good cars and better engines they get! + better video games, etc. etc. give it time tho, you have : subaru wrx, mitsubishi lancer evo, honda needs something to compete with these wicked awd import monster... introducing the all new HONDA CIVIC SI AWD!!! just in my imagination, but i really think that honda will release something like this soon... maybe have a special model for the new CRZ (crx replacement) that has an awd option, but hopefully the civic too!!! i mean come on now, this is the a civic forum right? anyways, if it does happen, remember everyone, I CALLED IT!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even though you brought back a old thread, holy s**t. I think i fell in love