My Boosted 2000 Si

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm driving a N/A B16a that's making 198whp & 161 trq... We should race!

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments, and no. I didnt boost it (clearly says that/shows that in the 1st post of my build thread), don't need a turbo to pull good times at the track and still have a quick car on the street.

230whp/170tq? Now those stickers make sense, you need the extra hp from them. Sorry dude, but the cocky 'i'll beat you in a show, than smoke you on the street' nonsense is pretty lame. Most turbo B cars are dynoing at, at least 300+. Its typical to see a 400whp turbo honda these days, you're pulling numbers the all motor b series guys are doing.

Yeah just took a quick glance through it, didn't read much.

O snap!!! lol I deserved that...That's not the way I typically act. I fully understand that there are PLENTY of people here who could do bad things to me lol but these douches with their rust buckets who wanna run that pie hole....F'em...I posted the pics to get some honest feedback and I appreciate the honesty. Fig'd I'd get some ideas and I did get what I was looking for. Just didn't realize we had this many people who needed to feel big in the pants lol.

I need to do some work on the motor itself. Looking back I wish I woulda built up the motor before boosting but I'm havin lots-o-fun with it!!!

So to the people who are bein straight about it, thanks...to the rest of ya...thanks but no thanks...no sweat off my sack...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Still think there is just a little too much going on. I think if you toned it down to some nicer wheels, white sounds good, OEM style cf hood, and pull the stickers off the outside will look pretty sharp. Im sure that you could most likely end up trading your hood for an OEM spec one, and trade your wheels to someone as well. Wouldnt cost anything out of pocket. Remember this is what I think the car needs. Go ahead and rock whatever you want.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IMO, needs BOOST INSIDE sticker!

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with the stickers...I was hopin to get to it today after work but it's turnin into a late one. I'll post those as soon as I have'm. The hood I could go either way with but I'm not the biggest fan of white.

OH!! Anyone know someone who needs a set of hydraulics?? Chrome pumps/dumps..prewired switchbox, never been installed!!!! I had a tracker I was gonna juice up back in the day but that never manifested and now I have a set of hydro's just sittin. PM me if anyone knows who may want'em....they would be goin relativly cheap!!!!

victor.m

5+ Year Member
Damn dude, respect the turbo and you'd blow my bone stock B16a2 out of the water, but:

For your rice. The Si's need their factory lip kit, a drop, and maybe some wheels. That's it, this is just... I don't even know, it's like taking a baby panda, of which there are few left in captivity, and painting it into a giraffe.

Just wrong. But if you like it then the taste of anybody else on this website doesn't matter, enjoy it and I'm sure you have fun driving it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah just took a quick glance through it, didn't read much.

O snap!!! lol I deserved that...That's not the way I typically act. I fully understand that there are PLENTY of people here who could do bad things to me lol but these douches with their rust buckets who wanna run that pie hole....F'em...I posted the pics to get some honest feedback and I appreciate the honesty. Fig'd I'd get some ideas and I did get what I was looking for. Just didn't realize we had this many people who needed to feel big in the pants lol.

I need to do some work on the motor itself. Looking back I wish I woulda built up the motor before boosting but I'm havin lots-o-fun with it!!!

So to the people who are bein straight about it, thanks...to the rest of ya...thanks but no thanks...no sweat off my sack...
its the internet. dont cry...

good feeling you're going to get ran off of here...

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude, respect the turbo and you'd blow my bone stock B16a2 out of the water, but:

For your rice. The Si's need their factory lip kit, a drop, and maybe some wheels. That's it, this is just... I don't even know, it's like taking a baby panda, of which there are few left in captivity, and painting it into a giraffe.

Just wrong. But if you like it then the taste of anybody else on this website doesn't matter, enjoy it and I'm sure you have fun driving it.
that's not rice broha, those b some beans lol

ryanM

dang that thing looks really great. i reallly respect all that work that went into that. mad props to you, hot civic dawg

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its the internet. dont cry...

good feeling you're going to get ran off of here...

Na I'll be good...I'm on here to learn...this s**t don't make a difference to me...I enjoy seeing you all talk s**t lol What's the point??? I guess I'm not cool enough to play with you all huh??? lol

wow

another question...how many of you still live with your parents????

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I do. But dont try and say I was talking s**t, you dont want to see me talk s**t.

So you dont like white rims......that case Im thinking OEM hood painted to match your car with the following rim painted hot pink......

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How do you know my name???

And no I think those wheels in hot pink would look good :what: