My Boosted 2000 Si

drave

5+ Year Member
Clean is meaning quality parts, nice paint, stuff lining up, tasteful mods. "Clean" is a relative term, I'll agree that's it's tossed around too much these days.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can appreciate the effort you put into it, but not my style. What kind of numbers you putting down?
only runnin 8lbs... ~230-5whp ~170-5 lb/ft tq Tuned down a bit...its a DD atleast while i have stock internals...gonna be a while but it's comin lol

drave

5+ Year Member
only runnin 8lbs... ~230-5whp ~170-5 lb/ft tq Tuned down a bit...its a DD atleast while i have stock internals...gonna be a while but it's comin lol
Holy crap, on stock pistons/rods? Jesus. PM me a little bit more of your setup please. I've got a B16 and wanting to turbo.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im not even gunna start... Cars like these got me banned a couple of times already.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like how the Pepsi can matches it.

Uncle Ben just called wondering when his car will be returned

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since you like the bodykit thing. Mugen has a nice wing that would make the car look better than the 3 piece wing. 8lbs? Only 230ish whp? Civhatch92 on here is making I believe 268whp on 10lbs... your numbers seem kind of low. I like the car because it isn't like everyone else's on there. Although I do prefer the whole Oem look myself. Keep it up. It's your car; as long as you like it. I would like to race my turbo d against that car to see how I'd do.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since you like the bodykit thing. Mugen has a nice wing that would make the car look better than the 3 piece wing. 8lbs? Only 230ish whp? Civhatch92 on here is making I believe 268whp on 10lbs... your numbers seem kind of low. I like the car because it isn't like everyone else's on there. Although I do prefer the whole Oem look myself. Keep it up. It's your car; as long as you like it. I would like to race my turbo d against that car to see how I'd do.
Yeah I want to have it tuned again. Was tuned in Myrtle Beach but I'm up in VA now. I've got a few other lil things that I hope aren't major issues but I'm afraid they are. 268 on a d?? nice...d16z???

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that button on the steering wheel for your nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwssssssss????

Nirinium

Fully built spoon motors!
5+ Year Member
It's an Si, you can count on that..

I love the car, and believe it or not I prefer RED...but I got the blue Si so I dressed it up....So yes, I will beat you sittin still @ a show then I will blow past you on the way out....

I do appreciate everyone's opinion tho...didn't realize we had sooo many haters...
Wow, you sound like the biggest 2 fast 2 furious ricer known to man. :oops:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's right!!! I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time!!!! lol
That quote was borrowed for the movie. Remember that it was based of some street racers in New York. THat was one of the guys quotes.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That quote was borrowed for the movie. Remember that it was based of some street racers in New York. THat was one of the guys quotes.
Yeah not many peeps know that movie was based on a true story :cool: