My car and build

techavluis

Registered VIP
this is the nicest progress ive seen in a thread lol it was so quick. great job. do u go to cfrc????
ive been to cfrc but only with the motorcycles. when i get the civic back i will stop by and see when the next event is. more so cuz i live 15 mins from it.

techavluis

Registered VIP
tuner was busy with other thing this week. been calling and calling him every day! i want my car tuned so bad! i believe in NOT driving it till then. so hoping for monday or Tuesday tune!....

techavluis

Registered VIP
ok world...... civic got down. am going to put pics up tomorrow. dyno run went BAD..... clutch is no good. around 200hp at 6-7psi clutch started to slip. its new too. well got it 7 months ago. only has 300-400 miles on it. its a ACT. so now tranny has to come back off and see if its the whole clutch or just pressure plate. and then back to dyno. so as of now... nice cold air from a/c, great to turn with p/s, and feel like its ready for more when at about 5psi (as i don't past that cuz i don't want to slip)

d16y8/b000 a/c-p/s 7psi 200whp.... more to come SOON!

spad3dEK

5+ Year Member
Sorry about the clutch mine did same thing I just got a better pressure plate and every thing will be fine.... What rear lip is that I like!!=)

NJcoupe

i have a question my 98 civic is an auto to manual swap, so i was wondering if you have any problems shifting and how smooth it is. also the problems i have is shifting 1st to 2nd is fairly difficult i have to use some force to get it into second and when i get it in gear it kind of like pops into 2nd. other problem when shifting to fith or reverse the shift rods have to push down the exhaust. the 1st to second thing irritates me alot because it makes it very hard to try and get any speed going 1st to 2nd if you know what i mean. it takes so long to shift that the rpms drop

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a question my 98 civic is an auto to manual swap, so i was wondering if you have any problems shifting and how smooth it is. also the problems i have is shifting 1st to 2nd is fairly difficult i have to use some force to get it into second and when i get it in gear it kind of like pops into 2nd. other problem when shifting to fith or reverse the shift rods have to push down the exhaust. the 1st to second thing irritates me alot because it makes it very hard to try and get any speed going 1st to 2nd if you know what i mean. it takes so long to shift that the rpms drop
not sure bout the using force thing but just practice learning where the rpms should be if your "racing" and give it a lil throttle with the clutch in to keep them up

techavluis

Registered VIP
you guys are not going to believe this! NUMBERS ARE IN! on a mustang dyno. on pump gas 93.... 15lbs of boost... = 281whp and 244tq at 5772rpm.

note, this civic was made for fun. no 1/4 mile s**t. and to last a long time. i am going to put it back on the dyno with race gas on 25lbs just to see what it makes but it will stay at 15lbs after that. thanks for reading....

(going to get dyno jet numbers very soon)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats nifty!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

techavluis

Registered VIP
Now that I look around at other builds seems like I made good numbers... Seems like 15psi is around 235-265. Am happy