My car's lifelong journey since 2003

im_slow

5+ Year Member
are you willing to let me take your old one off your hands? is it in good condition? whats the reason for getting a new bumper?
I will let you know about the bumper, but it's still in great shape, just no stock grill on it as you can see.
the reason for getting my other bumper is cause i want the stock grill still on the bumper to "hide" my front mount and i also shaved down the two front plate holes on the new bumper to have that "smooth" look with no holes.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
definitely you get props for making that power with a small turbo and log mani. im impressed! i only boosted 7.25psi but that's with a larger turbo, t3t4 57 trim. i actually wish i had gone more your route b/c i do have a bit of lag in the lower rpms. id rather have the quicker spool even if it sacrificed some top end power.. oh well

ftrms

5+ Year Member
dude you car is sick!!! cleanest coupe ive seen in a long time did one hella of a job

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow....I can not believe I havent seen this thread yet...So i had to read through all 8 pages haha....AMAZING work done and it obviously shows....the car is immaculate...props man...truly an inspiration...and glad you had the 96-98 front end....im sick of seing the 99-00....everyones starting to do that now...dont get me wrong...it looks good....but you just proved to everyone that you can make a 96-98 look REALLY good

im_slow

5+ Year Member
nice car man! Looks like a fun street car.

Kris

you sir have a sexy car

Wow....I can not believe I havent seen this thread yet...So i had to read through all 8 pages haha....AMAZING work done and it obviously shows....the car is immaculate...props man...truly an inspiration...and glad you had the 96-98 front end....im sick of seing the 99-00....everyones starting to do that now...dont get me wrong...it looks good....but you just proved to everyone that you can make a 96-98 look REALLY good
THANKS GUYS!!

im_slow

5+ Year Member
Here are some pics of my new oem bumper that I FINALLY painted after fixin it 1 yr ago...nothing too special. lol.
I filled and shaved the two holes myself and then had my friend paint it for me 3 weeks ago. Turned out great imo.