My car's lifelong journey since 2003

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just saw this thread and damn is that a nice car. i like everything you did to it. props to you

im_slow

5+ Year Member
Also picked up a new B18C speed sensor two weeks ago...

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is really nice bro u came a long way, thats alot of time an dedication there im glad it came out jus how u wanted it too. Im looking forward to seeing all the future mods from here.

sinseven

5+ Year Member
man what youve done to this ride is incredible big props to you man.
loving everything about your ride!

im_slow

5+ Year Member
man what youve done to this ride is incredible big props to you man.
loving everything about your ride!
thanks! still want to do more...but right now i'm just chillin. haha.

Damn clean ass mutherfucking ride!! The question I like to knoe is How much?
how much? TOO MUCH....haha. more than what the car itself is even worth. :(
that's not including my own time and work that i've spent in my garage with this money pit. =)
but it's all good cause in the end, i love my honda and it's worth the hard work...and money. lol.
it's been a long build...but there's always new and more ideas/plans, just not enough money.
for sure i really want the new garrett gt2871r though....mmmmm.....300whp+ easily.

ftrms

5+ Year Member
dude your car is pure sex!! love everything you've done good job.. wish mine was that clean

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
Very good wrok bro! Diggin your ride big time! I want to get a hold on some sprints myself.
Overall, Great/Clean civic Bro, keep us updated w/ pics and more info on future mods!!!

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
VSM!!!!!! and sick. I have the sedan to your coupe. w/ sir front lip but no turbo. your's looks better though

JDMCreep

KANJO anyone ??
5+ Year Member
DAAAAUUUUMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!! Doin things the right way man i hope u feel like u acomplished something in life haha

im_slow

5+ Year Member
THANKS EVERYONE for the kind words! Been a while since i've been back here...

Anyways, finally here are some new pics...a few months old but the latest updates. The new bumper and finally after 2 yrs of wanting a white valve cover...i finally decided to get it powdercoated a glossy white to match my white wheels.

That's about it guys and gals...nothing too special.