10+ Year Member
yeah, 14 flat at 99mph.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New pics looks great bro.....I'm feelin the trunk spoiler.

You have some red pearl in there or something? Looks effin clean tho....nice work

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its an orange pearl, thanks for the props homey. H powa! =)

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w000t! Resurrected like a mofo!!! Ran a 13.8@101 this passed Friday.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice bro.. I love it. I usually don't like roof scoops, but you pull it over beautifully. Hope to see more of your ride and more posts from you around the site! :thumbs up

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great... i'm diggin the roof scoop :thumbs up

and nice choice with the h22. mmmmm

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my god, this thread doesnt know how to die....haha, maybe i should close it :twisted:

haha, j/k

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOOOOO! Let it ressurect itself every few months. LoL, i only brought it back to post my new time.

bolisticSI

look under the hood first
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't let this thread die. I am going to do a swap and this thread has the good information. Civi-lude need a mod recent mod list and times. Also my girlfriend has an 04' srt-4 and I was wondering if you have raced one? By the way your engine is beautiful.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civlude said:
w000t! Resurrected like a mofo!!! Ran a 13.8@101 this passed Friday.
engine mods por favor?

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well lets see. I just recently picked up a new 3" AEM hybrid intake, and i recently went from a ghettofied 2.25 exhaust to a beautiful 2.5" kteller exhaust, oh and i was running some beat up slicks that day. I was launching like s**t though, 2.0 60' was the best i hit all night. But hopefully that was on account of the slicks being so used up.

Other then that everything is the same as before. 8lb fidanza flywheel, RPS sprung 6 puck clutch, AEM fuel rail and FPR. Thats about it for engine mods.

And no i have not raced a stock SRT-4.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you think your slicks are s**t, my 60ft's average 2-2.2

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, those are s**t 60' times. I should have at the very least been pulling sub 2.0's with good slicks. Im thinking i may go with like a 13" wheel on a bout a 27" slick. Will give me more wrinkle wall to play with which will equal more grab.

I also realized something else i was doing that evening. Im so used to feathering the gas when i launch on street tires that im almost 99% sure i was simi doing the same thing with the slicks. When i shoulda just dropped it and let it fly. I plan on getting a brand new setup to run the next time im out. I found out yesterday that those damn things have gone through about 3 different owners and god knows what they did with them.