My Civic 97 Coupe, Need Advice!

Andres_00

I bought this 97 civic just how it looks, but i want to start changing everything to make it look better! I was thinking of maybe getting the 200 civic ex front bumper with an added lip, the fenders, i also need a new hood, thinking of getting the HALO HID headlights, also Gold/Silver 16' wheels.

Anyone could give me some advice, am new to this civic thing. I would really appreciate any feedback!

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stay away from Halo headlights ;) Other than that, white wheels and a drop would look good.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your goin for a 99-00 front bumper (not 200 lol) you have to use the whole front clip which is the fenders, hood, and bumper. you also have to modify two clips and a few other things which are in a write up on here somewhere. stick with the 96-98 front end cause the 99-00 front end is wayy to played out. look into some function and forum coilovers and skunk 2 camber kit. dont worry bout your engine till you get a good stance

Andres_00

Yeah i went to JDM yesterday, and they have the Gold drag 16's. This is how my civic would look with the 16's!

Andres_00

Oo man that sounds kinda complicated, lol! I dont know bro i want a bumper with some fog lights thats why, i mean it dosent have to be a 99-00 bumper you know. Maybe something like it. Am thinking of dropping it once i get some wheels.

ej194

5+ Year Member
yea polished slips would look good i got some on the way for my black ek coupe

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa. What the f**k is up with the tail lights lol. I've never seen those personally.

I love the gold wheels on the green paint. Polished slips would also look good, it's mainly all about taste.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The 99-00 Conversion is in depth and paint is not cheap... So I say just get some OEM 96-98 fogs they have round USDM and square JDM... Then get a lip... Drop the thing and get those gold drags.. Those would be hot!

Do not get Halo lights... They are stupid and the leak.. Take it from the guy that had them 4-5 yrs ago... The headlights you have are great just clean them up a bit with some headlight polish

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa. What the f**k is up with the tail lights lol. I've never seen those personally.

I love the gold wheels on the green paint. Polished slips would also look good, it's mainly all about taste.
Ebay lights! LOL I thought there was something off... ha

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those tail lights make the rear look like a 92-95 rear

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could do 96-98 foglights? yeah a 99-00 front end isnt that easy. you also need the grill and headlights. you can get a omni power camber kit for like 80 bucks

Andres_00

Wdh? You guys dead ass about the taillights? Lmao, dam thats not good if my car looks that old, any advice on what taillights i should get then?

Andres_00

Jaja i changed my mind about the halo lights, ama just get a pair of new ones bcus one is all fogged up!

Andres_00

I dont know man, what are some good websites too find the bumpers and all that stuff? I know that putting a 99-00 front end is complicated, but am up for a challenge. Ama paint the whole car all over again, so i need to get everything ready before i paint it.

EJ6N DR3W

I dont know man, what are some good websites too find the bumpers and all that stuff? I know that putting a 99-00 front end is complicated, but am up for a challenge. Ama paint the whole car all over again, so i need to get everything ready before i paint it.

Dude honestly as stated before the hole 99 - 00 front end is played out you see them everywhere.
just get a nice set of wheels a drop and a lip. stay far far far away from riced out headlights either black housing or just stock. or even retrofit if u got the money. and the tail lights get those out i thought u had a 93 for a second.

i have the 96 - 98 front end ill post up a pic for a refrence on how it will look or u can google it .