My Civic 97 Coupe, Need Advice!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
96-98 front end with SiR lip, a drop and some decent wheels. I wouldn't go with the GT3's.....something a bit better those those...

hit up jlbmotorsports.com and see what they got for wheels.

Go with 16's and Falken 512's in 205/40/16's for tires.

Andres_00

Dude honestly as stated before the hole 99 - 00 front end is played out you see them everywhere.
just get a nice set of wheels a drop and a lip. stay far far far away from riced out headlights either black housing or just stock. or even retrofit if u got the money. and the tail lights get those out i thought u had a 93 for a second.

i have the 96 - 98 front end ill post up a pic for a refrence on how it will look or u can google it .
Yeah the tail lights am defenetly gonna replace them. What about a carbon fiber hood? You think it would go with the color of my car?

Andres_00

96-98 front end with SiR lip, a drop and some decent wheels. I wouldn't go with the GT3's.....something a bit better those those...

hit up jlbmotorsports.com and see what they got for wheels.

Go with 16's and Falken 512's in 205/40/16's for tires.
Bro thanks for that tire info, and am defenetly getting some 16's. What year is your car?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dump it first, then pick up some rims i personally like rota flashbacks and slips, lips and then bam done! haha. Well until you can save up for a swap. But hold off on that I know too many people who try to get into hondas and blow money on swaps and never get it done.

Plus is that down at Project JDM? ha

Andres_00

Dump it first, then pick up some rims i personally like rota flashbacks and slips, lips and then bam done! haha. Well until you can save up for a swap. But hold off on that I know too many people who try to get into hondas and blow money on swaps and never get it done.

Plus is that down at Project JDM? ha

Jaja yeah man right on queens bully, and yeah i think ama leave the swap for last. Around how much would that be?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jaja yeah man right on queens bully, and yeah i think ama leave the swap for last. Around how much would that be?
Haha I knew it! But depending on what swap you want. They aren't usually to bad check out Japanstar out of Albany. They have every swap possible but don't look at the online prices way different when you call them up.

Andres_00

Haha I knew it! But depending on what swap you want. They aren't usually to bad check out Japanstar out of Albany. They have every swap possible but don't look at the online prices way different when you call them up.
Oh alright cool, ama look into that later on.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good base man. And I also say stay with the current front end. And def check out JLBmotorsports. Good people and pricing. I have ordered two sets of wheels from them.