My civic has no name

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
Just bought my first civic about a week ago, thought I'd post some pics. Gonna be a fun project. Haven't decided on all the details of what I want to do with it yet.

The day I bought it. I've got all 4 ls webs, just need new tires for the front... really all around

Has a low mile D16z6, previous owners put it in kinda half assed, but it runs great

next to my brothers DC2

cheap ebay wheel... and just got my wink mirror in today

Just put on the rear window wing as well

Have a lot of little things to fix and or replace. stuff like driver sideskirt, few electrical problems. Gauge cluster doesnt light up and speedo works when it wants.

Will keep updating as I get more of the fun stuff for the car put on and take better photos

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

Looks like a clean start. Get some matching wheels, and it'll look 234x better.

Any ideas you're tossing around yet?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
name it ods

ole dirty slut

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I just noticed you're located in Washington. Whereabouts?

What is with a ton of WA cats signing on lately?

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
Hey I just noticed you're located in Washington. Whereabouts?

What is with a ton of WA cats signing on lately?
Just south of Tacoma

As for ideas for the car, I am debating whether to build up the D16 or just stick with it while I save for something faster.
As for looks, Im thinking of a lip kit perhaps. Also I kind of want to do Type R style interior

Nevertheless, there will be a lot of junk yard hopping this summer

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woo for junkyards, me and my buddies go there when were bored, never know what you'll find. Looks alright man, definitely fix up the stuff that needs it before you start modding. What are you lowered on?

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
Woo for junkyards, me and my buddies go there when were bored, never know what you'll find. Looks alright man, definitely fix up the stuff that needs it before you start modding. What are you lowered on?
Some cheapo ebay springs, but the car is pretty stiff and corners pretty well. But then again anything seems to corner great after you have been driving a 92 Ford F150 for the last year or so :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get some one-pieces and slam it ;)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice!! Chassis itself looks pretty clean it just needs a few kinks fixed.

Before you start getting mods I would recommend you get it running good with every screw and bolt back in!

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
About to buy new tires for it. Gonna break me until I get paid again. But at least I will have all 4 matching wheels ;)
As for the interior, its 95% there, just missing a few bits and pieces. I think it was stolen at one point and stripped out. Says my interior should be brown. And when I got it, it had an Acura steering wheel.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
About to buy new tires for it. Gonna break me until I get paid again. But at least I will have all 4 matching wheels ;)
As for the interior, its 95% there, just missing a few bits and pieces. I think it was stolen at one point and stripped out. Says my interior should be brown. And when I got it, it had an Acura steering wheel.
Post pics with all the wheels on. I would take the spoiler off tho since you have a rear window visor now

SiMAC

I'd remove the rear spoiler if you're gonna keep the rear window spoiler. But over all, clean and nice start.

Super_Dooper

Shes a Screamer
I'd remove the rear spoiler if you're gonna keep the rear window spoiler. But over all, clean and nice start.
x2 but reverse I say lose the read window spoiler but keep the rear spoiler if your into spoilers, but I prefer none at all. I like it tho good clean start great potential.