my civics evolution

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
when i first got it...

a temporary lip (also known as "the home depot lip...google it)

a couple weeks ago..

most recent pic. traded the slips for white HX rims

I traded my accord wagon for this car. some might say that wasnt a fair trade but my needs had changed and i didnt need the wagon anymore. plus she was all done anyways. the project was done. i have commented to many people that this civic will be the last honda ill hook up. i want to keep it til i die or the world ends. ive always wanted a civic like this and now i have it.
she is still a work in progress. ive only had my civic since September.
So bare with me. Many things you guys will comment on, i already have it planned or wont change because i am building this car for MY LIKES. not anyone elses. :word:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you should paint it digital camo and the wheels purple

please dont take that seriously

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, i like how it looks now... The huge lip it had on before ruined it, what are your plans...

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well said op.
last pic is A+++++++!!
nice handy work, but please dispose of huge lip lol
keep it up!

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i think you should paint it digital camo and the wheels purple
please dont take that seriously
lol alright, i wont do that. im good on camo..i use to be in the army. i hate camo. but purple wheels look cool on the right car. not mine tho =))

Not bad man, i like how it looks now... The huge lip it had on before ruined it, what are your plans...
the "home depot" lip i had on there was there to cover up the unpainted portion of the old bumper. the new bumper i have now i have a type r lip for. just havent put it back on because there is road construction by my work and i dont wanna lrip the lip off.

my plans..well first thing first...MAINTENANCE! they previous owner didnt take care of this car like it shouldve. he was trying to build this car on aluminum can budget lol. its about 90% done. replaced the suspension, fixed the entire exhaust system (header, test pipe, greddy muffler) and got a new front end. also have to fix the ignition. she still has some issues, but im working on them. it already has a swap and not really lookin to go faster...yet!

nice work.
thank you sssir!

Always awsome when you get your dream car...super nice man
x2 agreed! ive always wanted a ek coupe. to top it off it has a b18c5..so it has show n go.

insidiousperfor

5+ Year Member
When you first got the car it didnt look so good. However you really did a good job restoring it back to non-rice status. In your most recent picture the car looks almost new, so good job and keep us updated.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car man!
the fitment of the headlight and the fender kinda ruins it though any way you can fix that?

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The paint matched grill is kind of weird. You should re-paint the center black again. Otherwise, it's clean like a stock civic.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
When you first got the car it didnt look so good. However you really did a good job restoring it back to non-rice status. In your most recent picture the car looks almost new, so good job and keep us updated.
thanks alot. its been alot of hard work, frustration, and research. its slowly paying off.

nice car man!
the fitment of the headlight and the fender kinda ruins it though any way you can fix that?
i tried straightening out and it wasnt happening. when i get some time ill try again. thanks fo checking out my thread. =)

whered you get the honda centercaps for the rotas? O.o im looking for some currently.
the center caps i got them on ebay. they are the honda odyssey center caps. they will need alil shaving on the tabs but they fit right in on the slips.

The paint matched grill is kind of weird. You should re-paint the center black again. Otherwise, it's clean like a stock civic.
im actually gonna get a type r grill and i got a quote from a buddy of mine to paint the grill

ill be updating pics soon. just waiting on some parts and then install them. :cool:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should trade the hx wheels for the slips.

why go to 14" wheels with balloon tires. That's kinda like devolving.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
I think you should trade the hx wheels for the slips.

why go to 14" wheels with balloon tires. That's kinda like devolving.
the car is lighter, steers better, and the ride is more comfortable with the HX rims in comparison to the slips. plus ive been wanting white rims. so how is this de-evoling? plus, its my preference.

looked best with the slips, but still looks good with the HX's.
the slips looked good. but i wanted a change. thanks

That home depot lip was so sick.
thanks bro. not everyone knows how to appreciate true function.