My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love snap on, but they are so expensive. Thats ok though, next year at penn tech. I get a snap on tool box filled with tools thats worth 8k, but i get it for 2500k for going to the school. Oh and i get half price tools if i want anything else =)

ah chris you have me stuck between EBP, jazz blue, and laguna seca. why do i have to love your si

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EBP is incredible. DOOO IT plus its OEM HONDA bud.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
see thing is i kinda want to shy away from oem. do something most other people dont have which is why i like the two other blues. Jazz is my favorite and looks dirty with gold rims

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ive been told to do that but idk. im so stuck lol i love blue on gold though so jazz blue is sounding good

Pingar

5+ Year Member
RIP EBP...I've been following this thread a long time. So sad to see it go that way.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks bud. I hate to see it gone too..

Update for the Evo..

Ordered
AEM Wideband o2
3000K HID Fog bulbs
8000K HID High Beams

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love that list. now get some more work done and retuned lol

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've called Synaptic 3 in New Hampshire to setup a dyno day. I have it planned for first or second week of March. Cost of the Dyno is 150/hr and normally takes 2 1/2 hrs to get it tuned. I'll be @ 25psi maxing out my stock injectors and pumping it with a walbro 255. Next on my list is tires then dumping it like a slut.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, i love hearing that. stupid fast and slammed FTW. i cant wait to have the stupid fast part

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HID's are installed. They look hella uber. f**king thing is like a super nova driving it at night. I absolutely love it. One of the best mods to any vehicle is visibility at night. Best 70 bucks I've ever spent.

The AEM Wideband o2 just came in today, I'll probably be able to throw the car in the garage once I get the integra out of there tomorrow.

Pics and Vid's when I bring it to the AWD dyno!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you install projectors too or just put the hids in the stock civic headlights?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered some Tein's.

I'm going to be installing my wideband o2 and teins at the same time.

I have a set of Work Emotion's 18x8.5 +30 offset. Going to get them color matched to the car and then get some Purple Lug nuts. Pix soon!

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ordered some Tein's.

I'm going to be installing my wideband o2 and teins at the same time.

I have a set of Work Emotion's 18x8.5 +30 offset. Going to get them color matched to the car and then get some Purple Lug nuts. Pix soon!
build thread for the evo????

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just turning this one into my Build Thread. The honda lead up to this and I have 40k views on this thread. Win :D

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some brand I got back when I got my HIDs for the Honda. They were only 35.99 each and came with a 1 year warranty. Couldnt go wrong with that!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some pics. Haven't seen any from you in weeks.