My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i too am impressed with the progress, cant wait to see both cars finished.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The EG is my buds, but he dropped it off to me, and wants me to do a h22 swap to it. I actually have 2 civics of my own, ones a red Ej6 converted from an auto to a 5 spd, currently with a build jdm b16a turbo, with a 99-00 civic front end conversion, and this EM1. This spring/summer I'm going to have to have all 3 civics that I built in a photoshoot together.

ek-juan

5+ Year Member
Damm that's a really good deal...

NoKz

5+ Year Member
You stole that ride dude, lol. Very nice build. I can't wait to see it finished.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Body work is coming along great bro. Your rides are gonna be nice and fresh for the summer. Love the updates. Keep'em coming.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You stole that ride dude, lol. Very nice build. I can't wait to see it finished.
Ya, the kid was a super tard. Thankfully I rescued an EM1 from a kid who was seriously destroying it. I cant wait to have both of them finished. Me and buddy today were talking about how I'm going to have a hard time deciding which one I want to drive!

AllStockHatch said:
Body work is coming along great bro. Your rides are gonna be nice and fresh for the summer. Love the updates. Keep'em coming.
Slowly but surely. Ugh your killin me, I cant wait until they are both finished. 2 fresh paint EM1's one turbo'd one JDM B18C swapped... I'll keep posting pics and updates as soon as I can. I'll also keep posting up my buds H22 Project EG..

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was a big chip missing...look's like it's coming along...
Ya, well what looks like happend was he took it to Maco or soemthing and had them to a shitty job on the car. Instead of pulling the roof skin back up and making it fit right, they just filled it with bondo, which eventually cracked and let water underneath and bubbled and cracked some more.. Why the f**k do people half ass things?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and the guys had some fun tonight. My boy mitchy took 1200 cash and a 88 Toyota Camry as a trade for his 96 4dr primer civic.. We tried to sell the camry for 150 bucks today, and the guy turned it down. So we decided that we were going to scrap it.......After we demolished it with the excavator.. Let me say that toyotas engines really impress me.. We drained all of the oil, put a half of a bag of sugar in the gas (to test the myth) and it ran the entire time didnt die or lose power, until I picked it up with the bucket and thumb, lifted it 15 feet in the air and dropped it on its nose, then it stalled out and somewhere during the process we must have f**ked the wiring up because it didnt have power to the inside of the car.

Before:

After:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tell me you guys like drove it into trees and random s**t first and did all sorts of s**t to it...like rodded the engine and nuetal bombs..longest burnout? etc etc? more details s**t looks funny reminds me of a friends old car

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell me you guys like drove it into trees and random s**t first and did all sorts of s**t to it...like rodded the engine and nuetal bombs..longest burnout? etc etc? more details s**t looks funny reminds me of a friends old car
Ohhh ya dude. We f**ked that thing up. We rolled it upside down and I ripped the exhaust off with my excavator, then rolled it back over, and started running it into trees, rocks.. It was hilarious

JDMDRIVEREK

Ya, well what looks like happend was he took it to Maco or soemthing and had them to a shitty job on the car. Instead of pulling the roof skin back up and making it fit right, they just filled it with bondo, which eventually cracked and let water underneath and bubbled and cracked some more.. Why the f**k do people half ass things?

Yeah, screw MaAco...People half ass things because they rush to much instead of using their budget wisely to get the right material's...Everyone should understand if you cheap you're car out, it will crap on you someday..I think the only thing for a vehicle that does not matter brand or cost. Is a intake lol....

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**ked my truck up last night.
On a better note, all the bodywork is done on the EM1. Shes just ready for primer, had to pick up some primer and activator tonight. Should be done soon I hope. Having no whip blows. Thankfully my bud let me borrow his tC.

No more Rust!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheel bearing and both balljoints let go when I was driving it the other day. Almost wrecked. Had to have the truck towed to the shop. While the tow truck was on its way, I unloaded the sno pro and rode to my buddys house.. Only in Maine :P