My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold it today. Made money.. Whooo hooo. Gonna end up keeping the Evo. Something about driving a already built car bothered me. Onto the next one <3

Oh btw. My Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Controller should be here soon :D

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sold it today. Made money.. Whooo hooo. Gonna end up keeping the Evo. Something about driving a already built car bothered me. Onto the next one <3

Oh btw. My Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Controller should be here soon :D
Wait back up man... You were thinking about ditching the EVO? :shock: WTF?

:ban:

..../thread

LOL anyways, so how much did you sell it for? Even though that is SAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol probably could of sold it for more than that even

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could've but It was rough up close. The hood was f**ked, the front bumper got backed into, the fenders were primer. Its all about what you DIDNT see in the pix :P

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ u can man. Buy and Sell... I went to NYC this past Saturday to sell more parts. The ebp trunk, sideskirts and mirrors off the civic. Been a good week.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. You may only have ONE USER NAME; violation of this will result in indefinite banning. The only exceptions are vendors. A sponsoring vendor may have a shop name that is used to post business related items, and also have a personal account to participate in the regular sections of the forum. This type of setup must be approved by an administrator before being created. Using another member's screen name is strictly prohibited; there is no reason for anyone to ever be logged in under anyone else's name. Should you need anything on your account changed that you cannot change please contact the staff.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sad day, hopefully Chris just becomes a site Sponsor and this is all resolved. It would be worth it...

umadev0

Banned
If I keep getting banned, how the f*** am I going to talk to someone about being a site sponsor if I keep getting f***in banned.. get someone who can talk business with me, not vfj and I'll do it. I've refered alot of f**kin people to this site.