My EF Sedan Build

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
dude post pics of all the cars you have owned/worked on, i gurantee yo put money into pieces of s**t before

atleast dude is going about it right, getting rid of that hideous interior and fixing all the rust and s**t, starting fresh, i love the way these 4 doors look like all fixed up
again thanks for the good words. Its hard other people to see what can come of good work. As i stated before, i want something different and i know its hard with all honda's being played out but hey not to amny 4 door ef's out there. I will have updates soon. =)

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
thanks to everyone with the great feedback. Right now i am sick as hell and still working everyday to keep that money comen, i should be geting back to work on her maby on sunday where the engine will be out and we will start to work on the body. I will also be geting my ls motor sometime after christmas, which will be rebuilt. Thanks to everyone checking out the thread.

coricivic

EF-Jordan
5+ Year Member
dude post pics of all the cars you have owned/worked on, i gurantee yo put money into pieces of s**t before

atleast dude is going about it right, getting rid of that hideous interior and fixing all the rust and s**t, starting fresh, i love the way these 4 doors look like all fixed up

for sure dude.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
UPDATE YO:

Yesterday I got some time and decided to get back to work on the sedan. First thing first i decided to take the driver and passanger brake calipers, suspension forks, torsion bars, and brake rotors off. This amde taking off the front suport brace alot easier. And now i got alot more room down there to clean up and stuff(rust if any).

What i started off with.

The calipers had alot of crap build up and will be rebuilt, sand blasted and painted black or grey.

Little hard to see(dark picture) if you dont remove the axles you have to get to the second torsion bar bolt with a wrench. Mine wernt rusted so it all went well.

After I removed everything and was ready to drop the front suport brace.

The front suport brace is held by 2 bolts on each side. Mine wernt rusted and were easy to take out. The whole brace itsself is very light also and i was able to take out the bolts and hold it from falling to the floor. This is the brace taken out with the torsion bars. It will be repainted black or grey.

Now everyone knows that every honda door has that stupid water protectant plastic layer on and i decided to remove it all around cuz ill be goin with my own style, plus the car wont see snow. Ne ways here is the door i started on and decided to clean up a little.

I removed the plastic and anything i thought was pointless and i dint need. I also cleaned up the interior and will be tucking back the wires after the engine is out to redo the floor with some rust protectant and clean up and little bits of rust. Here is the interior as it sits right now.

Seat belts still have to come out. Bolts were rusted so i sprayed some penetrating fluid on them for now and moved onto other things during the day.

The front of the car is allmost rdy to be preped for paint and body work will probly start next week. I just been having problems geting and engine hoist. The engine is rdy to come out so i will hopefully get one this week and finish that off. Here are some front end shots as she sits right now.

You can tell there is a bit of rust on the outer endge and on the bottom of the front frame rail. That will be taken off and spots will be suported by some welding.

Got bored at the end of a long day.

Yah i know alot of writing but i want to try and be as spesific as possible about what i do and whats goin on to keep you guys updated. Thanks for checking the build out.

TO COME:
This week i will be cleaning up all the random stuff i got and it will all be up forsale for cheap, what ever i got to clean the garage and my ls motor will be comen home so i will take pictures when i take it apart and label everything for the rebuild. I will be taking out the old engine, and we will start on the body. This will all take place in the next 2 weeks so stay tuned yo. Any suggestions and ideas are welcome.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might of skipped over it but what color you thinking sticking with white or what? either 4g4d FTW fo sho i want one as. some trade me a motorswaped 4g4d for my crx lol

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool build i dont know how you cant love a clean 4g sedan! will be a build i will be watching. g/l with everything

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
To me its not a waste of time, its something different and i love taking cars aprt and puting them back together. You really get to know your car after a long build. Its a hobbie.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
Again thanks for all the great comments, they keep me goin plus i love to see clean 4doors. I am still tryen to find a good set of rims and stick with a paint color. Anyone on here good at photoshop? I would love to see some ideas on paint colors.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, I will have a 4th gen sedan soon :thumbs up

what a waste of time, sorry man but why would u put time and money into that car
This coming from someone who used a chiansaw to open their hood, f**king retard! :retard:

I'm sorry but his 4dr sedan looks a HELL of alot better than that ugly piece of s**t you have on your avi

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
^^^ thanks for sticking up but yah f**k dint even notice that car in his avi. Not one to bash, but dammm.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To me its not a waste of time, its something different and i love taking cars aprt and puting them back together. You really get to know your car after a long build. Its a hobbie.
very true, i love knowing the car afterwards.

good luck man! i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
4dr EF > EG

who the hell wants to be just like every other a*****e with an EG?

Zach, seriously, post a pic of your entire car. i wanna prove a point.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally Posted by civic96hb View Post
X2
I'm sorry but his 4dr sedan looks a HELL of alot better than that ugly piece of s**t you have on your avi

X2