My EF Sedan Build

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ummm.....i bought a riced out car to fix it up. i have parts that are waiting to go on. so stick that in ur pipe

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm.....i bought a riced out car to fix it up. i have parts that are waiting to go on. so stick that in ur pipe
excuses are like assholes. everyone has one and they stink

:lol:

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
lol holy f**k look i dont wanna bash anyones car, to each his own!!!!!!!!!! Updates comen in the next few days.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
Thats why i like building from stock. You get a better idea of what you want the car to look like when your done(which is never cuz we will modifiy our cars till were all broke, well at least i know i would). To each his own.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
This morning my parents woke me up cuz were moving, had to get up to help. I loaded my eg up and hit the road. I decided to stop by my aunts palce to drop off my seats. I open the garage door and my sedan is on the floor... It seems that one of the jacks somehow slipt and caused a chain reaction and the car drop to the floor. One of the jacks allmost went through the floor and the other was crushed and bent a rusted piece of the frame. The car is not worth fixing. I am very pissed off cuz i was so far in. If anyone needs any sedan parts let me know.

The only choice i got now is to build my eg up and do it right this time. I got the ls motor to rebuild and i guess it wont be that bad in the eg. I am very dissapointed just feel like breaking something. Fuken canadian tire jacks FTMFL!

For sale Thread
http://www.teknotik.com/jdmrides/forum/showthread.php?t=8788

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4th gen 4 doors are my favorite civic yet.. sucks that happened but bring it back man.. don't let it go.