my ej1 build thread

Synyster024

daaayyyyuummmm.. lookin good man. makin me more and more eager to start on my EJ1 build.. i got myself a 93 ex coupe. pretty rough shape though.. if i had the money it wouldn't be put on the road until its done. but i know i won't be able to wait to drive it once i fix the tranny/clutch this summer.. i have to wait for the 3 feet of snow to melt in parents back yard so i can pull it out of there to start on it.. with every EJ1 build i see it makes me want to go out there and dig out the 50 or 60foot path to get it out.

anyways.. good work man.. i'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one :thumbs up:

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
Clean as hell man. I can't wait to start my build thread. College takes up way too much time and money for me, but it makes me happy to see progress like this. Loving this build and can't wait to see what else you have in store. =).

EJ1 Coupe

Very inspirational! I have a Black Ej1 coupe and brown interior after reading this i'm going to paint my interior black. And i have engine plans as well. I'll start a build thread sometime. Nice clean Civic bro!

EDIT: for you interior how much paint did you need?

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very inspirational! I have a Black Ej1 coupe and brown interior after reading this i'm going to paint my interior black. And i have engine plans as well. I'll start a build thread sometime. Nice clean Civic bro!

EDIT: for you interior how much paint did you need?
thanks man! umm, i used about 3 cans of the interior vinyl paint, and a can of duplicolour gloss. and primer under.

to keep the post legit:

being painted tomorrow, picking it up friday!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean as hell man. I can't wait to start my build thread. College takes up way too much time and money for me, but it makes me happy to see progress like this. Loving this build and can't wait to see what else you have in store. =).
Cant wait to see your build thread...:mrgreen:

3RaCe

5+ Year Member
Seems like its comeing good after all but loose all those blue rice thing it's too old now it all about being as OEM as possiable adding here n there to get a clean looks but OEM is the best n also good choice on suspension really nice...good luck hope to c more pic...

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seems like its comeing good after all but loose all those blue rice thing it's too old now it all about being as OEM as possiable adding here n there to get a clean looks but OEM is the best n also good choice on suspension really nice...good luck hope to c more pic...

lol they have been gone for like a year..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, lol im a coupe guy, normaly not a fan of black cause its too common imo, but excuse me while i go beet off to that last pic...30sec latter..lol did yu paint it urself? looks amazing.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, lol im a coupe guy, normaly not a fan of black cause its too common imo, but excuse me while i go beet off to that last pic...30sec latter..lol did yu paint it urself? looks amazing.
lol thanks man! no i got it painted by a friends bodyshop aha. goota get some pics with my nikon soon tho

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice transformation! Those lugs sure do pop on all black.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hands down sexiest Civic I have ever seen.