my ej1 build thread

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude your getting close to being able to put that thing in a magazine.... Maybe some Red Carpet, a S2k wheel and clean up the bay a bit more and your there...

Only thing that really needs help is the gray stuff, IE: Wheel, surround around the wheel, window handles...

Maybe some red door inserts =)

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
maybe one day just maybe one day my car will look as good as ur's. Love the car i want to go black with mine but green also i just don't no what to do lol also have the same fogs as you and when i seen them on the black it made me want black even more.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thanks man! no i got it painted by a friends bodyshop aha. goota get some pics with my nikon soon tho
ha, i know what yu mean all my pics of my car are w/ my iphone. new pics look sick. i love ur car cause its like the polar opposite of mine lol im white w/ white rims and ur black w/ black rims ha, i feel like if i was farther alogn in my build it would be a sick photo shoot to do like a side by side shot since were both EJ1s lol it would be like a white vs black or light vs dark thing lol. how much did the paint job cost yah?

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
good work man. I also want to see how the hood bra looks on an EJ1. I have an EJ1, so let's have it. Don't let the D series engine dream die!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
meh, i think the clear looks just fine on his car, just as long as they aren't stock usdm lol.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude your getting close to being able to put that thing in a magazine.... Maybe some Red Carpet, a S2k wheel and clean up the bay a bit more and your there...

Only thing that really needs help is the gray stuff, IE: Wheel, surround around the wheel, window handles...

Maybe some red door inserts =)
interior wise i really want a new wheel, thats about it tho aha. and i'm farr away from any mag loll.

maybe one day just maybe one day my car will look as good as ur's. Love the car i want to go black with mine but green also i just don't no what to do lol also have the same fogs as you and when i seen them on the black it made me want black even more.
lol thanks man. black is ftw

Integra rear brake swap and i'd say your car would be absolutely perfect, good job.
would like to do, but don't track enough to really use rear disks. who knows though.

ha, i know what yu mean all my pics of my car are w/ my iphone. new pics look sick. i love ur car cause its like the polar opposite of mine lol im white w/ white rims and ur black w/ black rims ha, i feel like if i was farther alogn in my build it would be a sick photo shoot to do like a side by side shot since were both EJ1s lol it would be like a white vs black or light vs dark thing lol. how much did the paint job cost yah?
lol so true dude. and thanks aha. all the work cost me 2800 after tax.

good work man. I also want to see how the hood bra looks on an EJ1. I have an EJ1, so let's have it. Don't let the D series engine dream die!
i want to find an oem stitched hood bra lol, mines a replica, check back a few pages though haha, and the d is longggg gone.

Get some amber corners.
yeah right. jdm eg6 corners 100 times > amber corners.

meh, i think the clear looks just fine on his car, just as long as they aren't stock usdm lol.
obviously not haha, eg6 ones from a local importer.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
What exhaust you rockin? And I love seeing Beaks when I see a Civic's ass end. =)

raf_glez

dude...def gotta say that I literally just read the 13 pages from top to bottom and this transformation at 1st seem ugly as hell ( igot a coupe [black] too). but idk wat got into u...u rocked this thing!!! crazy!!! DIGGIN everybit of it rite now..and i gotta agree with a few inserts that might also help it stand out. but keep it up..and might ask you for ideas..since u seem to FINALLY have good taste after repaintin the interior..lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i knew they were eg6, i was saying clear or amber its personal choice haha just dont rock usdm stock corners. i wanted clears for mine, but i think w/ all white i need the amber to make it stand out.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh lord...:drool:
oh yeahhh =)

What exhaust you rockin? And I love seeing Beaks when I see a Civic's ass end. =)
its a megan racing drift spec. cat back, with dc sports header and hi-flow cat. lol beaks is ok, but would look better with asr and a sway bar too

dude...def gotta say that I literally just read the 13 pages from top to bottom and this transformation at 1st seem ugly as hell ( igot a coupe [black] too). but idk wat got into u...u rocked this thing!!! crazy!!! DIGGIN everybit of it rite now..and i gotta agree with a few inserts that might also help it stand out. but keep it up..and might ask you for ideas..since u seem to FINALLY have good taste after repaintin the interior..lol
lol thanks a lot man, appreciate the reading/feedback

lol i knew they were eg6, i was saying clear or amber its personal choice haha just dont rock usdm stock corners. i wanted clears for mine, but i think w/ all white i need the amber to make it stand out.
lol i know, i meant it to the other dude. yeah idk i have amber ones too but typically only use them in the winter or if im bored, i think the eg6 ones look sick on white though.

huge progress looks really good, keep it up
thanks a lot!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very clean. I second the steering wheel and carpet. But I would go with black carpet. I think it would go great with the black theme. The seats add just the right amount of color.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very clean. I second the steering wheel and carpet. But I would go with black carpet. I think it would go great with the black theme. The seats add just the right amount of color.
I have a black carpet already. Just my oem floor mats are grey. Might source black type R ones though