my ej1 build thread

raf_glez

dont get mad...but like i've posted before..my civic is black just like urs...but imma end up taking a few mods from ur build!!
keep it up..there aint much u can do now...its pretty much built bad ass!!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont get mad...but like i've posted before..my civic is black just like urs...but imma end up taking a few mods from ur build!!
keep it up..there aint much u can do now...its pretty much built bad ass!!
what mods are you going to use? i don't mind lol i'm not the first one to do any of it.

and on the "not much to do now" i still have future plans once i save more money up:

cams + gears + seals
skunk2 rear camber kit
asr brace + sway bar
possibly tuck some stuff in my bay and respray the bay
password jdm front 3 point brace

and i'm sure there will always be more haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ride is lookin' pretty good

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great. what kinda lug nuts are you using? they look orange. any plans to upgrade the rear drums to disc?

usually im not a fan of coupes but yours is supa clean

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great. what kinda lug nuts are you using? they look orange. any plans to upgrade the rear drums to disc?

usually im not a fan of coupes but yours is supa clean
thanks man, my lugs are gold nrg lugs, but got more bronzy/orangey after time lol. i would upgrade it if i was doing towing which im obviously not, or if i was heavily tracking. your front brakes do 70-80% of your braking anyways so theres only so much you can improve in the rear.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks a lot dude!

took a few new pics today after i detailed and waxed the car,

let me know what you think!

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. That is one sexy car. You got my vote man. :thumbs up

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
looks great mine will some day. The rims, seats, and shaved emblem really sets it off and it looks clean.

O and after looking at the other cars you got my vote just like your overall appearance better. But the others looked good as well.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great mine will some day. The rims, seats, and shaved emblem really sets it off and it looks clean.

O and after looking at the other cars you got my vote just like your overall appearance better. But the others looked good as well.
thanks man

latest purchase, being shipped monday:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Makes me miss my old coupe, do you DD this???...

Synyster024

man this EJ1 is pretty much the my EJ1's idol. you've got everything exactly the same on your EJ1 as i'm planning on puting on my EJ1. with a few differences of course.

it'll be a few years before its any where near as nice as yours. but man.. i find myself going through this thread atleast once every couple weeks.

if you ever wanna get rid of anything off of this beautiful car i call dibs :P

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man this EJ1 is pretty much the my EJ1's idol. you've got everything exactly the same on your EJ1 as i'm planning on puting on my EJ1. with a few differences of course.

it'll be a few years before its any where near as nice as yours. but man.. i find myself going through this thread atleast once every couple weeks.

if you ever wanna get rid of anything off of this beautiful car i call dibs :P
lol thanks man

Damn this is beautiful. :thumbs up
thanks dude

for anyone who wants info on the header:

its a hytech header 4-2-1 "tri-Y" race header