My EJ8; my slow build.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the pic distorted or you got some camber going on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I have some, but I think it's the phone.

6 spokes instead of 5! maybe with a better camera/angle they'd look different. i'll probably never understand changing between wheels that are so similar.

also seattle sunsets look a lot like clouds.
Yeah just used the iPhone. They take really good pictures for being a phone camera. I'll have to dust off the Canon and get some real pictures.

I liked the white on white. I decided to stick with it.

So logic would say that soon enough, we should expect something like an NSX rim slapped on this coupe? I'm down, that'd be sexy.
That would be cool.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it.

Did you lose one of your bumper clips for the license plate mounts? That would drive me insane XD

I used clear OEM side markers on my car and you're making me want to change to the amber, they just look more natural..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it.

Did you lose one of your bumper clips for the license plate mounts? That would drive me insane XD

I used clear OEM side markers on my car and you're making me want to change to the amber, they just look more natural..
Not going to lie, it's just white electrical tape :lol:

I had two bumper plugs and I lost them :( I need to order them again. They're so expensive!

I love the amber. Clear would look weird on mine I think.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not going to lie, it's just white electrical tape :lol:

I had two bumper plugs and I lost them :( I need to order them again. They're so expensive!

I love the amber. Clear would look weird on mine I think.
Nice hahaha. $20 is a bit hard to swallow for something that small, but it cleans it up a lot I think, especially white. On my black bumper, you can't really tell as much :P

Thin I'm gonna roll amber though, I like it. I was kind of up in the air with which to go with on my coupe, but I decided to try the clear since I could find Stanley clears, but I think I'm gonna rock the standard ambers :D

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would look better with usdm oem headlights.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice hahaha. $20 is a bit hard to swallow for something that small, but it cleans it up a lot I think, especially white. On my black bumper, you can't really tell as much :P

Thin I'm gonna roll amber though, I like it. I was kind of up in the air with which to go with on my coupe, but I decided to try the clear since I could find Stanley clears, but I think I'm gonna rock the standard ambers :D
Eventually I'll get some.

The clears don't look bad!!

that would look better with usdm oem headlights.
Funny thing is, I just bought some super clean stock ones from one of my coworkers. He just has to take them off the car for me.

Ryoto

I have some, but I think it's the phone.

Yeah its the phone, #freshride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk