My EK! 98 ex BEFORE and AFTER (tons of PICS)

dsprimal

Banned
Hey everyone! Just thought i'd throw up some before and after pics of my 98 EX. I figured i'd throw some pics up since i've spent years on this forum!

Future mods(ALL LOOKS):

-Removing rear spoiler and throwing on a rear window visor (recommendations needed)
-side window rain guards (still debating)
-Tints
-Repainting the whole car black (paint is fading :( )

Other mods:
-SRI + AEM filter
-Skunk 2 dual bend short shifter
-Yonaka full exhaust

Anyways, Here we go! Constructive criticism is definitely welcome!

BEFORE PICS:

AFTER PICS:

RANDOMS:

Thanks For Viewing!! <3
If anyone is good with photoshop, I would LOVE to see how a set of Enkei PF01s would look on my car. In silver and bronze! (just throwing that out there!)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Digging the foglights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Rims and tint, call it good. Digging it.

dsprimal

Banned
Nice bro,how low are you?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
front: 2" rear:1.5"

thinking of going another .5" after I throw on some 16" wheels. Just to guarantee the snug look. But I think i'm fine just the way it is now. Bottoming out isn't an issue!

dsprimal

Banned
f***en love the rear lip and front lip any idea were did you get them good sir?
thanks bro! they came with the car when I picked it up from the dealer 8 years ago. the front lip has little cracks in it so i'm trying to figure out a way to repair it without needing to replace. I'll ride it out cracked if theres no resolution!

dsprimal

Banned
them lips are veary rare ;)
haha yep! probably my favorite part of the car.

So I got a friend to photoshop the enkei pf01s on my car. what do you think?

I feel like they look too "blinged" out. I initially wanted to go with the subtle yet clean look that the rota grids or slipstreams offer. but the grids have a low offset and the slipstreams look a bit TOO plain.

The enkeis are backordered until august 15th and i'm super impatient and wanna throw rims on my car asap.

Any thoughts?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO671

Registered VIP
haha yep! probably my favorite part of the car.

So I got a friend to photoshop the enkei pf01s on my car. what do you think?

I feel like they look too "blinged" out. I initially wanted to go with the subtle yet clean look that the rota grids or slipstreams offer. but the grids have a low offset and the slipstreams look a bit TOO plain.

The enkeis are backordered until august 15th and i'm super impatient and wanna throw rims on my car asap.

Any thoughts?
I don't think your friend took into account the size of the rims; if I were to judge, those would look like 17's or 18's on a coupe, lol. I could be wrong, but 16's would look much smaller... Right? plus those are 5-lugs not 4-lugs, but i'm sure there are 4x100's PF01's. Well whatever it is, good luck! 2Slo4U's Civic looked really nice with that PF01 style on his coupe.

CO671

Registered VIP
what lips are those? i love them and wouldnt even care if it were replicas
From my understanding, those were exclusive optional accessories at the dealer only in 1998 (of course can be installed onto 96-97 coupes/sedans though). OP stated he got them when he bought the car from the dealer, so most likely not a replica from 8 years ago.

dsprimal

Banned
what lips are those? i love them and wouldnt even care if it were replicas
OEM lips and btw while were on the topic of the lips. does anyone know any ways to revamp or fix up lips? since they're plastic bondo won't stick to it right? any other options besides replacing (which is not in my option list!!)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
All that and no rims yet!?

The enkei rpf1s would look really good.. just buy them already.