My EK! 98 ex BEFORE and AFTER (tons of PICS)

dsprimal

Banned
This has been a good week! Got my timing belt replaced and my new wheels/tires thrown on today!! I think tints and fresh paint are the last things left for my baby and i'm calling it a wrap! Then to move onto the interior!!!! Here you guys go!

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Lookin sweet man. I think you should lower it just a tad bit like .5 inch to clear the wheel gap and it'll sit perfectly. Just a suggestion, very clean nonetheless.

dsprimal

Banned
Lookin sweet man. I think you should lower it just a tad bit like .5 inch to clear the wheel gap and it'll sit perfectly. Just a suggestion, very clean nonetheless.
thanks bro. I spent a solid hour running around my car like a mad man today adjusting each one to get as even as possible all around (still not satisfied but when is it ever all perfectly even???).

I did lower it a bit more to 100% guarantee the snug look but there was literally a half inch if not less worth of wheel space when I did that. the thought of hitting the occasional pothole or over a random hump on the highway at higher speeds when you go uppppp and dowwwnnn that it would definitely rub. So I left it with just enough of room for the tire to go up and down without any issues. function over form kinda thought? the future may bring me to going lower. addicted to low T_____T for now i'm satisfied.

ABOUT TO GO SEE THE DARK NIGHT RISES AT 12:15AM!!!! ROLLIN THROUGH THE PARKING LOT WITH JUST FOGS ON OR BOTH FOGS AND HIDS REPPING JDM YO. (absolutely kidding. but not really. <3 clubcivic)

dsprimal

Banned
debating getting a tow hook.....i'm looking into accessories now like decal stickers, visors.....little things to add onto the car to make it more flashy but not CHEESY. thoughts?

Darth_Civic

how about a sunroof visor?? thats one of the first things on my wish list maybe smoke side markers (just to stick with the "its been done already to a civic!" thing lol)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont even hear the exhaust.

dsprimal

Banned
how about a sunroof visor?? thats one of the first things on my wish list maybe smoke side markers (just to stick with the "its been done already to a civic!" thing lol)
yeah, i was thinking of getting one too! the look kinda grew on me. gives a more aggressive look. are they replaceable after you put them on one time? i'm planning on painting my car in the future. is the adhesiveness able to restick?

i dont even hear the exhaust.
no aftermarket exhaust :( i removed the resonator so you hear the deep tone around 4k rpm (more noticeable in the cabin of the car of course). but the video sound quality is horrible! plus i wasn't pushing it in either vid

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah, that explains it, doesnt matter to me, its kinda refreshing to not hear some shitty sounding honda fly by

dsprimal

Banned
ah, that explains it, doesnt matter to me, its kinda refreshing to not hear some s***ty sounding honda fly by
LOL!! i'm definitely going witha Yonaka catback in the future tho. I was just at a car meet this past weekend and a guy there dropped 20k worth of mods into his 00' si. the thing simply looked show car magazine worthy and sure enough he had a yonaka exhaust. sounded lovely and it just solidified my thoughts on it even more since i've already been reading such praised reviews on it from this forum as well as other sites on the net.

+1 yonakaaaaaa gogogogo

96Honda

hey man ! very nice, what kinda fogs are those? i have a set of .. i dont even know but there bright at hell and kinda ronchy but glow green from the heat once i turn em off, but they stick out to far haha. I <3 yours

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh damn. Another person with the rare lips! I have them on my hatch =) There is probably no way you would want to sell your rear so i can put i on y black coupe eh? lol Looking good man.

dsprimal

Banned
hey man ! very nice, what kinda fogs are those? i have a set of .. i dont even know but there bright at hell and kinda ronchy but glow green from the heat once i turn em off, but they stick out to far haha. I <3 yours
OEM fogs off ebay

Oh damn. Another person with the rare lips! I have them on my hatch =) There is probably no way you would want to sell your rear so i can put i on y black coupe eh? lol Looking good man.
hahaha yep! thanks man. I'll be holding onto the rear lip of course ^^. But i'm trying to find someone with an oem front lip. Mine is in need of replacement badly :(

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats why I have 2 sets :cool:
I've got a 3rd rear but it was previously molested :/