my ek with yellow tint headlight ... lol..

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
hey what do u guys think..im sure there will be negative comment...but please be nice to me..slol:???:

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
and no i wont paint the lips...im saving up for another cf hood...so it can match..

justlook

my custom title
5+ Year Member
not digging it. it passes for like hazing of the headlights.

are those 17s btw?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and no i wont paint the lips...im saving up for another cf hood...so it can match..
Unfortunately another poor choice....following after the headlights and stickers I suppose. Sorry, not trying to be mean, just honest. I don't see how unpainted car parts can match a CF hood...it's not like they are CF lips.

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
Unfortunately another poor choice....following after the headlights and stickers I suppose. Sorry, not trying to be mean, just honest. I don't see how unpainted car parts can match a CF hood...it's not like they are CF lips.

how do u know i dont have cf chargespeed lips..lol..remember the thundergray with green tanaka volks have cf charge speed lips ? well lol..i will put that lip on once my cf hood and cf hatch arrive and the sticker is just for fun,,,no purpose fool !!

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks pretty sick....cant say im really feelin the unpainted lips cuz it doesnt flow with the painted sides....but to each his own man....otherwise i love the car

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not feelin' the headlight tint. Looks foggy. You really gotta paint the lips bro. It's not going to match with the hood...Just looks like you were too cheap to get them painted. Looks unfinished.

ragedeep

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stickers are for females, esp ones with light and bright colors. besides that it looks good to me.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
usually I don't care if people paint their lips or not, but yours kill the entire look of the car. Lose those yellow headlight tints and rip off that sticker for me. Once the lips are painted it'll look money, stance is nice :thumbup:

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint the lips imo.

the yellow headlights are okay as long as it doesn't glow yellow at night.

i'd also say get some fogs to match and some side markers.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the yellow tint legal? i like it too.the front lip looks like it doesnt fit right

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmmmmmmm, looks to me your tring to be something your not!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x484117818781 on painting the lip, but to each his own.
PLEASE remove the rainbow sticker.
Tinted heads.........meh, looks ok.