My Fa5

Mike08siSedan

5+ Year Member
you paid 43k for a Ford Flex? Are you shitting me?
its fully fully loaded it cant get any more loaded than it is

True, but keep in consideration that money can't buy you taste.
it can buy u taste,because u have to add the seasoning,wheels,tires,grill,etc...feel me

My thoughts exactly. If I had $43k, I sure as HELL wouldnt be buying a Ford. :scurred:
whats wrong with ford...there the number one car company in sales for trucks for like the past 50yrs(f150 and more)..plus i got it for my family(kids and wife)

Sounds like you have more money than you know what to do with. Either that or you're up to your eyeballs in debt.

anyways, not a bad looking car:thumbup:
no debt here buddy,my own one man business(photographer)...money just flowing...and for u cockiness observers...im not being cocky...im just very confident

$43000 check?! damn, i wish i had that kind of liquid funds around.
work hard!!!and dont work for neone but yourself,start you own bizz

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pics of the fully fully loaded decked out ford flex

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
with all the accessories it is not even close to 40k. I looked it up.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
First of all, Im sorry but no matter who makes that truck......its awefully ugly. Si looks pretty nice though. And second, Dank is right.....kind of. Max price you can get to is 41k. Apparently your confidence overpowers your negotiating skills :lol:

Mike08siSedan

5+ Year Member
I see nothing in those two pictures worth 40g's...
with all the accessories it is not even close to 40k. I looked it up.
First of all, Im sorry but no matter who makes that truck......its awefully ugly. Si looks pretty nice though. And second, Dank is right.....kind of. Max price you can get to is 41k. Apparently your confidence overpowers your negotiating skills :lol:
behind every successful person,are a pack of haters^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wow!!!!i smell hate....so go ahead and flame...most of you prolly cant afford this truck even tho its cheap...wow!!! no respect or props for me...like i said i smell hate....and for Dank im glad you looked it up...it just shows your the biggest hater in this thread...you actually took time to look up something theres no point in looking...u looked to try to make a point...only haters go further into hating then just posting...Thanks man "APPECIATE" IT 110%

and i will be posting around valentines,im trading in my is300 that hasnt been driven in 3yrs...im buying my girlfriend a 09 range HSE supercharged....hey little guys look that up and tell me if you can right a check in whole for one...

its called WORK...if you work you can buy anything you want...MALES shoudlnt be JEALOUS thats a FEMALE trait...
FLAME AWAY haters...and everyone on here who knows me and post good stuff...much respect.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
other than the honda..i think you have bad tastes in cars still lol. ranger rover ftl but hey..if you dont keep it long enough for it to need maintenance out of warranty, more power to ya.

Mike08siSedan

5+ Year Member
other than the honda..i think you have bad tastes in cars still lol. ranger rover ftl but hey..if you dont keep it long enough for it to need maintenance out of warranty, more power to ya.
my brother in Ny has an 08 hse supercharged..he had in when it was released in late 07,he travels way more than i do almosy pushing 80,000+ miles not a problem yet...only problem is he only get like 10mpg...lol

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
behind every successful person,are a pack of haters^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wow!!!!i smell hate....so go ahead and flame...most of you prolly cant afford this truck even tho its cheap...wow!!! no respect or props for me...like i said i smell hate....and for Dank im glad you looked it up...it just shows your the biggest hater in this thread...you actually took time to look up something theres no point in looking...u looked to try to make a point...only haters go further into hating then just posting...Thanks man "APPECIATE" IT 110%

and i will be posting around valentines,im trading in my is300 that hasnt been driven in 3yrs...im buying my girlfriend a 09 range HSE supercharged....hey little guys look that up and tell me if you can right a check in whole for one...

its called WORK...if you work you can buy anything you want...MALES shoudlnt be JEALOUS thats a FEMALE trait...
FLAME AWAY haters...and everyone on here who knows me and post good stuff...much respect.
No, I could afford more.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my brother in Ny has an 08 hse supercharged..he had in when it was released in late 07,he travels way more than i do almosy pushing 80,000+ miles not a problem yet...only problem is he only get like 10mpg...lol
yeah..just wait til it does need fixed, and if he cant do it himself it will cost a s**t ton of money =)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like we have a typical male sexist here. Oh, and whats wrong w/ford? Find me something thats NOT wrong with ford? Yea...thought so. :oh: