My Fa5

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you do realize that article is from 2004 right? Some research. By the way, I saw a Flex today and it looked like ass. What would your boys think in New York if they saw you cruisin' in that thing?

Mike08siSedan

5+ Year Member
you do realize that article is from 2004 right? Some research. By the way, I saw a Flex today and it looked like ass. What would your boys think in New York if they saw you cruisin' in that thing?
lol...ones of my boys have one in queens...his s**t is bangin...his s**t is dumped...his s**t is vip style,has some vip modular 3 pc forged wheels...look up vip modular

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ride looks good. love the drop. dunno if this has been covered in the earlier posts but have you thought about gettin the oem front lip? it should complement the look nicely. ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good and :welcome:.

Don't like the photo editing though.

Mike08siSedan

5+ Year Member
ride looks good. love the drop. dunno if this has been covered in the earlier posts but have you thought about gettin the oem front lip? it should complement the look nicely. ;)
i really dont know...i might keep this look...im getting an yakima bike rack,i rike rack,i ride bmx. im not getting lip.for a few months..not because of money or nothing....but i wanna i be different,and not have the same thing all the time

Looks good and :welcome:.

Don't like the photo editing though.
thanks

My92Civic

I really have a 93...doh!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont mind the haters, they just are jealous and s**t. More power to you if you can afford all those things.

I'll be the first one to tell you I dislike Ford but I sat down in a Ford Flex and was drawn in instantly. It really did change my mind sitting in it, being so comfortable, having lots of room, lots of storage places. I wouldn't mind driving one if money were not a problem. I was surprised at the Flex. Real nice product and to me it has lots of potential and can look real nice when you mod it.