My first car 1992 Honda Civic

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang... have you gone to a track? what do you think you could run 1/4 mile? 13's maybe 12's?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly i was screwing around with you, if you dynoed your car youd probably see like 115hp and you would run like high 15's maybe even a 16

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
with just the pully and the cam not cams u only have one ur not getting 170 i promise uhold on u beat a

hold on u beat a lancer wat was wrong with it

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
I think that you have a pretty good starting point. Four doors are nice and I really enjoy mine. I'm pretty sure that you don't have 170hp right now. I have a jdm d15b with bolt-ons and I'm just at 133.8 to the wheels. All I can say is think about what you want to do with the car before buying parts and do a lot of research. This website can pretty much answer any question you have about a civic.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4 inch exhaust, holy crap thats overkill.....i hope ur talking about the uber big tip!!!! 4 inches is big for even 300 hp.....

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im guessing he edited his post cuz he was talkin crazy about the car have 170 hp and beating evos or something. watever

Racer71

5+ Year Member
Not an Evolution..... a Mitsubishi Lancer which isn't a big deal idk where you have been but that car is horrid. And thats what the previous owner told me