5+ Year Member

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the cups better honestly but would look good when you go lower

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't quite tell what those are. are they XXRs? what model, and what's the size/offset?

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good man, I liked the ATS cups wayyy more than the CCW reps though. looked dope as hell in the pic with the white cups.

nice pics, that's horse head is crazy

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good man, I liked the ATS cups wayyy more than the CCW reps though. looked dope as hell in the pic with the white cups.

nice pics, that's horse head is crazy
I mainly did it for function reasons. I got tired of rubbing everywhere. That and the Cups weren't going to be a good track wheel, the faces caused for very little brake clearance and I don't want to run spacers. While, the new wheels clear much better. They're also an inch wider. Ready for the day I throw some 215s or 225 tires on them ;)

And thank you sir =)

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that makes sense. really liked them bc you don't see them a lot. part of the reason I love my Advan SA3R's so much.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alas, another incident. :(

After signing some papers for photos at my girlfriend school I got in another accident. This one also was NOT my fault. I was driving along and someone turned across my lane of travel and I wasn't able to stop in time. So, here we are with front in damage this time :(

Looks as though I will need new hood, both fenders, bumper, grill, lip, bumper bar (broke off on one side and the mount is twisted so it can't be reused). Also, the front end looks to be shifted as well and paint on top of it all and possibly a new door on the passenger side because it crinkled a bit on the front. Not sure if they will total it or not.

In the meantime I've been driving this:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man. You're car was gorgeous. It's a shame that people drive so terribly today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to see the car like this..................and on a side note/question.......do you have this same user name on PS3???

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's unfortunate man, but hopefully they don't total it.
Yeah I know... But, if they do it's subie time. I've been in need of a wagon to haul camera equipment.

Damn man. You're car was gorgeous. It's a shame that people drive so terribly today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
I know. The guy was in a rush. :[

sorry to see the car like this..................and on a side note/question.......do you have this same user name on PS3???
Thanks, man. And no it's not the same. On PS3 its xDarkstar60x

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Sorry to hear :/ I love the way your car looks. Beautiful. Good luck dealing with the accident.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the call yesterday. Sofi has been totaled. May be buying her back for a part out though. :/

Now to find something else. Got my eyes on a few cars: WRX Wagon Mazdaspeed6, Golf R32 MKV.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the call yesterday. Sofi has been totaled. May be buying her back for a part out though. :/

Now to find something else. Got my eyes on a few cars: WRX Wagon Mazdaspeed6, Golf R32 MKV.
I always wanted a WRX wagon those things are cool.