my first honda build

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah that pretty much told me all i needed to hear. i was hoping you could do it with the dash in, i dont want to take it out lol Thanks

cw3263

5+ Year Member
ah that pretty much told me all i needed to hear. i was hoping you could do it with the dash in, i dont want to take it out lol Thanks
i decided long time ago not to run heat or ac, my dash was in when i did the install, and you can run it with the ac box in, if you look at the chasebays site it shows pics with the box installed

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i just dont think ive ever seen anyone do it with the dash in, which was my thing. i didnt see it worth taking it out. i find it to be a pain in the ass to take out. thanks a lot

cw3263

5+ Year Member
yeah, i just dont think ive ever seen anyone do it with the dash in, which was my thing. i didnt see it worth taking it out. i find it to be a pain in the ass to take out. thanks a lot
you can totally do it with the dash in bro

emerican

Registered VIP
Great build man looks sick defintly subscribbed cant wait to see this one when its finished.

cw3263

5+ Year Member
sorry i havent updated in a while, just been slowly working on the car, have moved it twice, also bought a 2001 ITR but only kept it for 3 days, the guy who ended up with it crashed it, knew i should kept the car but oh well, its for sell on cherokeeautoautcion.com if anybody wants to look into buyin it, heres a few pics

getting moved to a place where i can work on her

havent got much more than that, ill get some more pics in the coming days

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry i havent updated in a while, just been slowly working on the car, have moved it twice, also bought a 2001 ITR but only kept it for 3 days, the guy who ended up with it crashed it, knew i should kept the car but oh well, its for sell on cherokeeautoautcion.com if anybody wants to look into buyin it, heres a few pics

getting moved to a place where i can work on her

havent got much more than that, ill get some more pics in the coming days
back from the dead!!
man i dunno how you let go of that gorgeous ass ITR, i know i couldnt have.
hatch is lookin sick, cant wait!!

cw3263

5+ Year Member
ill get some pics tomorrow but its mostly small stuff, i felt like i had to let the itr go, getting married, kids, the car didnt fit, plus if id have kept it the k project was gonna have to go and didnt wanna give up on the ek, i love that car

cw3263

5+ Year Member
I think the ek will be a better choice IMO
itll def mean more at the end, as i built it, like i said if id know how the itr was gonna end up, totaled and at a auction id have kept it, another reason i continued with the k swap, i really wanted to see how the hybrid shifter works, its such a sexy piece of work.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cw3263;3128282) i really wanted to see how the hybrid shifter works said:
i agree i just wish they made shifters for other swaps too

GuttaGutta JDM

awe dammit! my first time looking at this thread, ive been drooling over every picture and i get too the end and dont know what happends at the end! dammit lol i cant wait ive always talked about how i woul want too have a K swap since i was 17 or 16, i got my self a civic and havent even tried. but i got bigger problems then a k swap.. lol money wise and floor in civic wise. ohh.. and liscence :P

cw3263

5+ Year Member
ok so just to update you guys, have got the dash back together, got the hybrid conversion harness wired up, fabricated a bracket to hold the prop valve, the ecm, and got the fuse box mounted, got the battery mounted just behind the passenger seat, connected the battery today, nothing caught fire, haha. mounted the shifter, will get some pics for yall tomorrow, also got the radiator mounted...hmm that's about it, thanks for all the support.